JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
glock has the banner across the forum links, i guess if you want to spam someone that would be ok but the link is dead.

i hate that glock banner going across the links i want to click on and you cant get rid of it.
what a cheesy way to shove an ad down your throat.the internet is so full of ads being shoved down our throats.
that liberal p.o.s. whats the name??? oh yahoo!...it has all these annoying pop ups that drive across your screen or pop up on every liberal biased article you click on....but then i remember nazi pelosi saying "if they dont pass the healthcare bill and build a wall then we'll jump over it,if they build it higher then well parachute in!"...its the liberals idea of democracy.....let them vote if we agree with them,if we dont agree then force it on them....force our nazi heathcare...force our gayness on them....force our marxist democracy on them,force killing babies on them......wow! sorry i went way off on a rant from the glock banner:)

i hate that glock banner going across the links i want to click on and you cant get rid of it.
what a cheesy way to shove an ad down your throat.the internet is so full of ads being shoved down our throats.
that liberal p.o.s. whats the name??? oh yahoo!...it has all these annoying pop ups that drive across your screen or pop up on every liberal biased article you click on....but then i remember nazi pelosi saying "if they dont pass the healthcare bill and build a wall then we'll jump over it,if they build it higher then well parachute in!"...its the liberals idea of democracy.....let them vote if we agree with them,if we dont agree then force it on them....force our nazi heathcare...force our gayness on them....force our marxist democracy on them,force killing babies on them......wow! sorry i went way off on a rant from the glock banner:)
i don't mind the banner, a guy has to make some money, but the banner is dead and goes nowhere but a blank page. give me a break. I'm with you on this one.

The height of spamming in bad taste has to be Comcast. You pay $200+ a month and STILL they are starting pop up ads on your TV. Low, low, low - shameless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top