JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I got a Saiga in 7.62x39, 20" barrel, with a russian scope in a really funky mount for about $450, about four, maybe five years back. Really kicking myself for selling it now......

Was just in Wild Bill's today, Bill said that 'they' voted to keep importing Saiga shotguns. Anyone have any info on this?

Greg

Wolf Performance Arms (one of a few importers now) has reported on facebook they are shipping out rifles and shotguns. I also saw 2nd hand on the Saiga12 forums a mention that at least one of the other importers has been shipping as well. I suspect that it will just take a little while for the supply to catch back up with the demand and for the rumor of a ban to finally die out.

I think this is one of the things that only time will cure, people will kinda forget about the panic after more of them start circulating, after the ones that dealers order start to sit, kinda like the panic buying of a few years back, I remember ar15 lowers were like 150-200 dollars if you could find them...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top