JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mikej nothing personal but I am one of the last people you would want to "show you around town" I'm of the opinion about 2/3's of these goobers need to go back where they came from or move on to wreck the next trendy little town. Silverton was a great place when it had 4000 people in it. Now we are over 10000 and they are having to Build up to fit more dead meat into the boundaries.
A lot of the blame goes directly on the shoulders of the former mayor Ken Hector, he was in cahoots with the local realtors and allow builders to put in the subdivision on Ike Mooney which put a burden on infrastructure and there are lots up there that haven't even been built on....

I hope to one day put down roots in Mollala also!
The thing is, it's hard to really rely on the projected structural integrity of a shopping cart when the wheels are about ready to fall off.
Did some mf b n m about making 140k in molala town?
just checking

Two years ago I sold my house in Portland's Rose city area that I had bought 30 years ago for $312,000.00. I had refurbished the house when I bought it, but like my mother when she sold the house I grew up in which she lived in for 32 years that everything that had been done over 30 years ago needed to be redone. I was in the same boat. Sold it and moved to Orchids. The new house is a lot cheaper to run and it is paid for with a little cash to boot. Much more pleasant and Portland today is not the town I lived in from 1951 to 2016. I lived in a 2 square mile area all my life until 2016. I do remember my landlord offering to sell me the Lauralhurst 4 square house I rented for $10,000.00 in 1974 which is today assessed at $700,000 00.. Been kicking myself every since them.

Last Edited:
A lot of the blame goes directly on the shoulders of the former mayor Ken Hector, he was in cahoots with the local realtors and allow builders to put in the subdivision on Ike Mooney which put a burden on infrastructure and there are lots up there that haven't even been built on....

OH I been here 60 years I know who caused the problems.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top