JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Normaly I look these up on my own but can't find anything anywhere. This is for a little old lady I am trying help out so any info is greatly appreciated. Rifle is stamped "Jerry Miller" with "Oregong Territory" underneath. No other markings. 29" barrel and can tell it's smaller than the .50 cal but not sure of exact caliber.

20140804_181302.jpg

20140804_181219.jpg

Last Edited:
This is a very good quality reproduction of a muzzle-loading rifle (or, better yet: a modern-production custom-made muzzleloader, and no "copy" of anything). It is a modern rifle and not an antique, but for the group of shooters that love to shoot blackpowder guns, this is a good one, made by a man who perhaps still lives, and is (hopefully) still making guns; if this one is any general example of his work.

I would consider it a privelege to hold this gun in closer examination.

This type of rifle depending on who made it and what components were used can run from $800-$3500

It would be best if you had Joe Williams at the Gun Works in Springfield look at it. There is no one more likely to know its value and history then Joe. He's been buying and selling in the Muzzle loading world for almost 30 years.

I doubt there are any makers in the area that Joe hasn't either dealt with or sold on the secondary market.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top