JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering. Every range has their own particular specific rules. Just wondering what you've run across in your neck of the woods. The rules are for the safety but really shows the history of the range too.

Just a few I've come across and why.

Rule: Can't rent a gun by yourself (Wade's in Bellevue)
Why: Had a guy use it in the bathroom and did himself in.

Rule: Can't rent a gun without showing a gun (A gun range near Portland)
Why: Pretty much the same reason as Wade's

Rule: Can't have a cell phone on (Champion Arms in Kent)
Why: Concerned you'll be called and forget your holding a gun and shoot someone trying to answer it.

Can't fire more than a round every 2 seconds
Down in cali

Overall, this is not an unfamiliar rule at most ranges. Heck, people can't even keep it on target.

Wade's (Bellevue) is the only one you can shoot like a madman, so long, as you can keep it on target.

Down at Bullseye (Tacoma) you can shoot pretty fast too. Champion Arms (Kent) you can't.

Renton Fish and Game will let you do double taps but again, so long, as you can keep them on the berm.

Oh, for rifles you can only have 1 round in the chamber - can't have any of those fly out of the range by an accidental discharge - too many houses close by.

they're usually steel cased. a lot of places won't let you shoot aluminum (blazer) or steel cased ammo. The explanation I heard from one place is that they resell the brass, and they don't like going through and picking out the aluminum and steel ones

they're usually steel cased. a lot of places won't let you shoot aluminum (blazer) or steel cased ammo. The explanation I heard from one place is that they resell the brass, and they don't like going through and picking out the aluminum and steel ones

Is wolf the ammo that is made in Russia?

I've only shot at Wades a couple of times, it was ok but did seem like there were some crackheads in there. I usually shoot up at Sams in South Everett, used to be able to shoot rifle indoors but not anymore. Not too many stupid rules there, you can rapid fire, rent guns etc... all the jazz.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top