JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask your Grandpa if he has an up to date will/trust made out. If he hasn't, you know who will take advantage of the situation following his demise.
I have seen first hand what greedy people do after a loved one passes away.

Sad thing too to add to the whole issue is that my uncle isn't a poor man and makes decent money so I'm convinced even more so he hasn't sold them, also these are more of a moral issue but he has also somehow convinced my gramps to buy him a boat for the "family" which he let go down the crapper within 3 weeks, and then somehow got him to buy..... you guessed it... another one.

Wow. 2 boats in a month? If you can get an enabler to do that, why wouldn't he also let you get away with taking his guns? It sounds like the cycle of paying for adults as if they were 10 years old needs to stop. I would imagine there are countless other situations in the history of the relationship exactly like this. The theft of the guns becomes much more clear and likely once a history of using and abusing Dear Ol' Dad is brought to light.

I have never had a family member buy me anything along the lines of a boat(or two). Now that I think about it, that might have something to do with me not ever considering taking advantage of those I love.

Good luck with that.

As a guy I used to work with would say (he had a prior life doing interesting things for alphabet agencies) - I think the solution can be easily found with some restraints, a pair of pliers, some electrical probes with a potentiometer to control the power level, and a dental block to hold his jaws open. Somehow I don't think he was kidding and had found the method to be helpful in various scenarios.

A dental dam is also necessary if you're wearing a nice shirt.

That kind of training and the ability to block out and have no concern for a grown man bubblegumting and pissing himself are some of the most useful things you could ever learn. I'm sure he also learned that you don't "need" a dental block or electricity. A jaw can't be forced closed when it is shattered in the first place. The pliers and restraints are necessary, however.

It's like concealed carry. You may not ever need it in your life, but when you do need it, you need it really bad. Lessons are taught every day. We all need good instructors.

Yes, by all means, torture and maim the man for theft. Because that would elevate you to a level of humanity above his?
Nothing like becoming a violent felon in order to attempt to recover a couple grand.

Small claims court, modifying the will, all sound like reasonable actions. And at least you can sleep with yourself and not worry about decades in prison after.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top