JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1685558201813.png

Think about.....how you'll probably need a new holster?

Aloha, Mark

Horizontal one hand grip so ejected rounds fly up in the air. It is the coolest way to fire a gun. No need to even aim. It's all the rage with the younger crowds in the urban centers.
You mean like this? Just make sure you grab your package... and give it a couple tugs, too...

Last Edited:
I find it better to address a bump in the night sweeping your living room then an RMR or weapon light. If you have a nighttime lamp on it provides more cover than a 1000 lumen weapon light.

I find it better to address a bump in the night sweeping your living room then an RMR or weapon light. If you have a nighttime lamp on it provides more cover than a 1000 lumen weapon light.
I have LONG kept a few of some kind of night light deals scattered around the place. Only so I don't step on or kick something with no shoes on if I get up while its dark. So if someone does come in they would be seen. Not to mention the fur alarms would be going nuts. That kind of "lighting" though for me is NOT good for shooting. Hence the lights and laser's on my guns that I would have with me. Dogs are one of the best damn alarm systems you can have for when you are home. Our 3 don't even weigh 15 pounds all together but no one is going to get in and not alert them they are here.

Our 3 don't even weigh 15 pounds all together but no one is going to get in and not alert them they are here.
That's why the Japanese Royalty back in the day used tiny dogs as guard dogs. Joe Ninja might slip by one or two big aggressive dogs, might even 'neutralize' them, but he can't get past 8 or 9 micro-yippers without setting one of them off.

More that once in his voluminous literature, Louis Lamour claimed that sights of any kind weren't really necessary for typical handgun battle ranges. His theory is, you just point the gun as you would point your index finger and most time you will hit what you want to.

Sounds cool on the classifieds. Probably never get the chance to activate the laser in a self defense situation. The laser might be cool for range practice though it's probably wobbling all over the place.
I don't see the benefit but I'm guessing there is a practical piece to it. Just curious everyone's thought. Would like to be educated if I'm missing something.
They're actually pretty useful if a gun doesn't have very good sights (looking at you, snubbies!).

They're also very good for you to see how your trigger pull is - if it's pulling to one direction, you'll see it in the laser as you practice.

Something a lot of folks don't think about is being in a situation where you just cannot, for whatever reason, get a good sight picture, whether due to sight issues or perhaps not being able to get the gun in the right position. Lasers are outstanding for showing you point of aim, even if you can't necessarily get that perfect position / sight picture.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads