JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will use the term "Profiteering" for companies selling at these prices.
Yesterday, I bought a couple boxes of Federal 115gr 9MM at BiMart for $13.97 per box of 50. Why is Bimart able to sell at that price while other outfits are selling similar ammo for well over twice the price ($0.24/round vs $0.61/round)?
Free enterprise I guess, but as I keep saying, It's the people buying the ammo at these inflated prices that are driving the prices up.

Yesterday, I bought a couple boxes of Federal 115gr 9MM at BiMart for $13.97 per box of 50. Why is Bimart able to sell at that price while other outfits are selling similar ammo for well over twice the price ($0.24/round vs $0.61/round)?
Free enterprise I guess, but as I keep saying, It's the people buying the ammo at these inflated prices that are driving the prices up.
I have always liked the term `Carpetbaggers ` myself., but these are the type of `PEOPLE` and we know who you are, that sell a 50 cents bottle of water for 16.00$$$ during Katrina, or would charge you a 100$$ a minuit to use your garden hose as your house burns to the ground, and now some pumpkins

pics 3 239.jpg

I. Seen 109 a round for 9mm ww and it was the first brass ww new i seen that day , alot of reman out there now . And oddball brands Ive never seen,

Those days are numbered, too.

I stopped by my local BiMart (97058) and for the first time no 9MM came in the shipment.

BiMart auto ships to their stores, meaning the outlets get what the warehouse sends.

And they did not send any 9 this week.:(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads