JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Between lnib, nib and New from store prices because I swear they seem to be the same lol. Not ranting or anything, but just wondering how is everyone pricing their gun. By right its used if its unfired correct? It just amazes me how some people price their gun. If I wanted to get ripped off I'll buy from beavercreek armory LoL. On a side note :s0155: to the people who don't rape people.

Personally I would pay more for a used but never fired and still boxed gun than one that's been carried and scuffed. But I wouldn't pay as much as I would in a store.

I don't own many guns that would qualify for lnib/nib. I generally price mine based off the buy now prices on gunbroker.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Listed prices in ads are seldom the selling prices. People want to haggle and get the best price they can.

Seller A wants $500 for his ZZZ gun but is firm. Most buyers want to haggle to get a better price and for some that is half the fun. So many buyers wont buy since they are not "getting a deal".

Seller B asks $600 for his ZZZ gun but is flexible. Buyer wants to haggle and get the gun for $500 or sometimes a little higher and both parties are happy.

I have tried selling both ways and have had better luck as seller B. I had a barrel listed on auction years ago. Asking a very reasonable starting price. Lots of watchers but no buyers. Dropped the starting price 25% on the next auction. Got about 20% more then my original asking price. Go figure but happens all the time.......

Nobody wants to seem to pay asking price even if it is a deal in the first place. Gun I bought on here last year was a great deal. I emailed the seller that I had cash in hand and offered him a lower price. He took my offer, I would have paid the asking price had he not taken my offer. Point being that it never hurts to offer a lower price or ask for a bottom line price. Worst the seller will do is say no......

Yeah I have seen a few guns listed locally (not on here) that were used but had additional options like holsters, mags, etc. Nice to get a package deal, but the totals were equal to buying everything new, the gun locally and the options online... ??

Yep........ that time of the month for the monthly
"WTF with the ad prices,DUDES???"

Simple stuff.High prices are the guys funding another project and maybe,kinda sorta want to sell this gun ,but......

And the decent/OK prices are guys that may want something else and the wife told them to sell one to get one

And the reasonable prices are our poor brothers that need some cash

Yep........ that time of the month for the monthly
"WTF with the ad prices,DUDES???"

Simple stuff.High prices are the guys funding another project and maybe,kinda sorta want to sell this gun ,but......

And the decent/OK prices are guys that may want something else and the wife told them to sell one to get one

And the reasonable prices are our poor brothers that need some cash

Exactly. Plus, no tax on ftf! Don't forget that.

Guns don't lose a lot of value either.

Like I said I'm not ranting, nor am I mad its just kinda weird seeing close to new price on a "used" gun. I admit I payed some high prices before but its not the sellers fault. I wanted something that no one had in stock, so I payed the price. But some of the guns for sale are everywhere its not like they're rare. Or what about "nib only 20 rounds through barrel" Dude that makes it used haha. Or "has that new gun smell" haha.

Unless you are a dealer,it can't really be NIB.
As soon as it hits your hands,it's used.Just like the car rolling across the curb.

It can be LNIB or "As new" but not NIB if you aren't a dealer.
Yes,you can call it anything you want,no laws broken.Doesn't make it so.

Sometimes I pay regular price for guns.Well most of the time.Don't seem to get the steals.
Then I want to find someone that will pay that top dollar like I did. Otherwise it stays in the safe

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top