JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't threaten to kill him. My daughter said it when she was 8 years old. I'm not going to kill someone for simply saying something to my kids. I believe her understanding was that I was going to yell at him. This is the only case where she's said that. I don't threaten people.
Who said what, and how old she was at the time it was said, is not the point, Shan.
The fact is, now that you own a gun, NO ONE in your family can use words/statements/threats like that anymore.
Threats like that before today were simply idle threats. Now, with Freya in the house, they are idle threats no longer.

Who said what and how she was at the time it was said is not the point, Shan.
The fact is, now that you own a gun, NO ONE in your family can use words/statements/threats like that anymore.
Threats like that before today were simply idle threats. Now, with Freya in the house, they are idle threats no longer.
Ah got it. Understood

YUP!
You just took on a serious elevated stance on your personal responsibility and accountability!
I have faith that this will only improve your life and outlook! It's a proven fact, Concealed Carriers are some of the most upstanding and responsible citizens out there! Good On Ya, and welcome to the club, your an even better person then the awesome person you already were! :cool:

About threats if you are a gun owner, even from your kid. The recipient can report it to cops, and you might get red flagged and all your guns confiscated by LE for, I think, a year. Or forever, because you have to petition to get them back.

Well good! I'll definitely be getting more.
One guy at the gun shop said that there were a lot of new gun owners that got guns and he'd never seen this amount of gun panic buying ever. Sold out of a lot of stuff. Tons of Chinese, Vietnamese in there buying guns and also a Buddhist monk who was picking out knives, he must be a fake monk because no real monk would go get a knife. There is a lot of racist crimes happening right now due to the virus. It's very sad.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top