JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm trying to get some wood grips for my nm vaquero and its hard to find much... Even crappy looking ones are going for over $50

I can get grips for my Beretta 92 all day long. Decent grips, even factory wood for under $40 or even much less.

Vaqueros aren't that rare, there must be hundreds of thousands of them out there... What's the deal?

Am I just looking in the wrong places? I'd love to get a set of checkered wood for $40...
I can do it for the rest of my guns... Why not this one?

Newman!

Pop Culture Reference

Back in the good old days, before we partied like it was 1999, there was a show on TV which had a few great reoccurring references, meme's if you will.
One was saying Newman! Another was the phrase "What's the deal with ..."

So if you didn't get my meaning then No soup for you!

Hahaha I'm not too young to remember!

Hence my 'whats the deal with...' intro.

But really, where the reasonably priced vaquero grips at?
I'm guessing gun shows cause there doesn't seem to be any nice cheap grips on line. I bought Hogue grips for hunting season but hate the look.And I would love to get some other wood grips as the factory grips seem to have been made with sharp edges,but there ain't any for cheap

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top