JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I rejoined the NRA after 15 years

Joined the 2A foundation for the 1st time

Looks like a Congresswoman is coming down on Conceal Carry, no surprise

I live in Oregon but don't know who looking out for us in this State?

There is also The Gun Owners of America. Gun Owners of America

Two things everyone can do to show their support is to donate what you can to your gun organization of your choice, and buy more guns, mags, and ammo (but wait until prices come back down in a few months. :) ) Even if you have no need for any extra guns, buy a couple more and just keep them locked up and in their box. It supports the manufacturers, and you can always sell them down the road if you have to.

Also, find a dealer you trust and one who charges a fixed percentage above cost, establish a business relationship with them so they know you by name, and support them with your business.

These things will carry more impact than just complaining about our enemies in online forums.

IMPORTANT: You can give OFF $50 right now (as an individual) for FREE but you have to write and mail the check TODAY.

This is the Oregon political tax credit, and the $50 you donate today is refunded on your taxes. It's not a deduction - it's a straight refund.

Again, last day to act for 2012. Then you can do it again tomorrow for 2013 taxes :)

I posted the details already:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/le...youre-oregon-you-can-give-$50-free-cause.html

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top