JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I just ordered a pair of made in us Danner East ridge boots with stitchdown construction so we shall see how it goes.

Well an update on the USA made Danner East Ridge boots I bought . I received them just days before the Montana hunt I just got back from. I wore them on the 900 mile trip to camp and while setting up camp. The next day I put 4-5 miles on them with no problems. Over the course of the next 5 days I put about 25 more miles on them and they performed very well with no foot issues. They are reasonably priced and the fact that they can be recrafted is a bonus. Thanks for the heads up as I did not know Danner still made boots in this country until this thread. The ones I bought were 11ee and have the 400gr insulation. I am headed back to Montana over Thanksgiving week to elk hunt and will post an update on these boots afterwards.

Well an update on the USA made Danner East Ridge boots I bought . I received them just days before the Montana hunt I just got back from. I wore them on the 900 mile trip to camp and while setting up camp. The next day I put 4-5 miles on them with no problems. Over the course of the next 5 days I put about 25 more miles on them and they performed very well with no foot issues. They are reasonably priced and the fact that they can be recrafted is a bonus. Thanks for the heads up as I did not know Danner still made boots in this country until this thread. The ones I bought were 11ee and have the 400gr insulation. I am headed back to Montana over Thanksgiving week to elk hunt and will post an update on these boots afterwards.
Find a orthotics business ~~ they have plenty of 4/5 e width shoes/boots. May have to order but you'll get the right size

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top