JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had Neil at GunPro in Springfield sell a rifle for me a few years ago. He was very professional about it, and got more than I was originally asking.

Thank you everyone! I talked to Neil at GunPro today. I'm going to put 3 guns on consignment there. All he would take was 3 at a time plus I didn't realize there's a 7 day waiting period before he can sell them. So I'll put some up on this site too... Bill

I have left guns on consignment at both Gun Pro and 295 tactical after listing them here first. They take 15% which is very reasonable so l just added that to what l had them listed here for. Actually Neal sold the Garand for even more than we agreed to.

I have left guns on consignment at both Gun Pro and 295 tactical after listing them here first. They take 15% which is very reasonable so l just added that to what l had them listed here for. Actually Neal sold the Garand for even more than we agreed to.
Consignment isn't a bad option, really. FTF sales aren't what they used to be, since you still need to meetup at an FFL, pay BGC and transfer fee. 15% to handle it all isn't bad, and it seems people are generally willing to pay more at a store where they can see what they're buying anytime, rather than meeting up with someone on the hope that it will be worthwhile. In some ways it's easier for both the buyer and seller.

Have you looked at the Blue Book of Gun Values for a reference point?

No, but I read somewhere that they didn't list that many models of a particular firearm. Not true? I'm looking at Gun Broker & Gallery of Guns to get an idea... Just yesterday realized you can go into advanced search & see past sales. Ok, I'm getting old & slow...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top