JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

This one you can move around and find where it fits most confortably.
<broken link removed>

I am thinking about the crossbreed, looks real comfy.

<broken link removed>

I have not got one yet so I cannot say how nice it is but I thought you may want to look at it.

I am 6'4" and about 290 (not fat I am big boned, and athletic:) and I just got my crossbreed holster in the mail about 3 weeks ago. I LOVE IT! I do not think I will have the need for any other concealed carry holster. I was awesome out of the box. Very comfortable and the more you wear it the better it gets, I am to the point now that it is no different than having your wallet in your pocket, it is that comfortable.
Go for the CrossBreed and you will be 100% satisfied.
One thing order it to come Combat Cut and with metal clips and horsehide(last longer) and you WILL love it!

The combat cut doesnt have the grip digging into you? I am looking at the same holster and will probably go with it. Also looking at their belts and the velcro option.

Holsters are like guns, it is ALL Personal to yourself and your own needs. What works for me, may not work for you, and visa-versa...
With that said, I carry an XDm .40 in an ROG IWB holster. I love it. I use to carry in a Blade-Tech IWB, but since I found the ROG, I won't use anything else. But this is just MY personal preference. iwbdl

Take a look at the Galco KingTuk holster. It is somewhat like the crossbreed super tuck, but +1000 times BETTER and cheaper to boot. Here is a link to their website. Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

A few other sites to check out are:

<broken link removed>

Little Bear Custom Holsters - INSIDE THE WAIST AND TUCKABLE HOLSTERS   HOPLITE: $100This is probably the most popular holster, by far. I have found it popular because it suits smaller and larger individuals. It also hides anything from a Baby Glock t

Good luck in what you find.

Stay Safe.

Holsters are like guns, it is ALL Personal to yourself and your own needs. What works for me, may not work for you, and visa-versa...
With that said, I carry an XDm .40 in an ROG IWB holster. I love it. I use to carry in a Blade-Tech IWB, but since I found the ROG, I won't use anything else. But this is just MY personal preference. iwbdl

Take a look at the Galco KingTuk holster. It is somewhat like the crossbreed super tuck, but +1000 times BETTER and cheaper to boot. Here is a link to their website. Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

A few other sites to check out are:

<broken link removed>

Little Bear Custom Holsters - INSIDE THE WAIST AND TUCKABLE HOLSTERS***HOPLITE: $100This is probably the most popular holster, by far.*I have found it popular because it suits smaller and larger individuals. It also hides anything from a Baby Glock t

Good luck in what you find.

Stay Safe.

How is it that you can give an "Opinion" on a holster you have never owned? You say the Galco is "+1000 times better" than the Crossbreed(having only "looked" at the galco), having never owned either from what I gather in your post does not leave you in a position to offer opinion?

You can order the holster without the combat cut and do it yourself (which I did) I wear a white T shirt under most all of my clothing so I really don't have an issue with the grip bothering me at all. I also ordered it with all of the strap options and settled on the steel belt clips, you may find one of the others more suitable for yourself.

Dan

By the way, another advantage of the Crossbreed over many of the competition is that the holsters work for the whole family of what you buy, for example: if you buy for a glock 30 it will work with a Glock 21 such as mine does, or one built for a 1911 will fit a full size, commander, and compact. Saves some cost of other holsters ONLY fitting what model you buy for.

How is it that you can give an "Opinion" on a holster you have never owned? You say the Galco is "+1000 times better" than the Crossbreed(having only "looked" at the galco), having never owned either from what I gather in your post does not leave you in a position to offer opinion?

Sorry, forgot to mention or add, that I have a co-worker that owns a galco kingtuk, and another co-worker who owns the crossbreed. I have not used or carried in either holster, but have held them side by side, and I have to say in my Own opinion, yes, I do have an opinion, that the kingtuk is a better built holster. Again, this is Just an opinion, yours may be different.

These Co-workers have also looked at my ROG holster, which several others do own as well. If someone gets something new, we usually share with others in our new items.

Did not mean to offend anyone here with my opinion, just thought I would toss out other ideas as others have done.

Stay Safe.

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe made with horsehide. I carry a Glock 23 which is not a slim pistol. I love this holster and the design. As for the people who say other holsters are "built better", how exactly is that? My Crossbreed has a kydex sheet, that fits my Glock well, riveted to a thick slab of horsehide. The gun fits greats and can be tightened up if I prefer, the rivets are tight and the kydex is secure on the horsehide. The holes in the horsehide are uniform and the belt clips are adjustable. I adjusted the belt clips how I wanted them and tightened them down, and I haven't had to touch them since.

This is a well designed holster that works without being needlessly complicated. I think some people just believe that a holster this simple can't be this good.

Get a Crossbreed, they rock.

Last Edited:
Being a 300 pounder myself, (not big boned - just fat) I really like the Milt Sparks IWB for just about anything. I've got one for J-frame revolvers, and another that works for a few semi-autos. So comfortable, you almost forget it's there. I've tried a few of the knock-offs and they seem to work almost as well if you want to save some dough.

I'm a big guy as well 6'2" over 300 and I carry a xd sub compact or a ruger lcp in a crossbreed type holster made by a fellow member works great!! I carried the xd for over 12 hours and never bugged me once. With the lcp I forget it is even there. I have tried other style iwb and I will never go back!!.

...was always the most comfortable for me. Kidding (or seriousness) aside, I always liked a paddle holster. That was 25 years ago, but the thing was, the gun stayed in its holster, and when I needed it I grabbed it and slide it into my waist. Nothing complicated, and I could move it easily from back to side. A good paddle will not come out when you draw the gun. Bianchi made mine. The simpler the better, that way you'll have it with you when you need it.

I have four supertucks. (crossbreed) I have a combat cut on one for the wife, I don't like the combat cut myself. I absolutely think that the supertuck design is by far the best way to go for comfort. I put it on the pants before I put the pants on. (big guy syndrome for me too). My wife just slips it in there and off she goes. (she is NOT a big guy. ) I have a buddy with the galco product... it's kinda prettier, but it's thicker, and there's more stuff to wear out and come apart... (It is cheaper though.) I think his is prettier, and he thinks mine is more comfortable... oh well... greener grass on the other side of every darned fence I get to.

I'd recommend trying a supertuck, (no combat cut, you can do that later if you want to), and if you don't like it, she'll take it back. Can't beat that!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top