JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a Henry lever-action as my new hiking/camp carbine to replace an AR I assembled and wondering if I should sell it.

PSA Magpul lower and an AR Stoner 16" upper in .450 Bushmaster...

p0fgJeEOT5mnQJe2cJEfmg.jpeg

Love the rifle and it works great, but don't really need it. But not sure about being able to ever get another one. Maybe just sell the upper? That way I can keep the lower on hand if I feel like adding another upper down the road in some other chambering.

I think I paid around $400 for the upper from Midway, but those are non-existent now, so not sure what they are worth. Looking to recoup the $800 I had to pay for the Henry, and pretty sure I could get that for the complete rifle. Not sure what somebody on Gunbonkers would pay for just the upper, though.

The home rattle can jobs do affect market value even now. Another concern buyers will have is ammo. If you offer to sell at least 100 rounds along with the upper it will help move it along.

Looked up stuff on Gunbroker and there are brand new Shooters Gate uppers with no BCG for $375. Never heard of them before, so no idea how they compare to my AR Stoner upper. Ammo is still available and not too bad of prices. I think I paid around $32 per box for my Hornady Black and Hornady Custom ammo, and there seems to be not any gouging on it with most available at $1.55 a round. Not bad for premium rifle ammo these days.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top