JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm just curious as to which guns people are planning on buying over the next year to two years. I budget a small amount of money each money to save towards my next firearms purchase, and, until my budget improves, my list looks like this:

1. *Ruger LCP (CHL)* -- JUST CHECKED IT OFF THE LIST
2. Stevens 200 in .308 (SA rifle that should cover Oregon big game)
3. Scope, rings, base, and trigger job on Stevens 200
4. Marlin 1894c in .357 (partner to my Model 65)
5. *Khar CW40* I went with a bigger gun and higher capacity: Ruger P94
6. Hopefully, a Hi-Point 4595 carbine
7. *Hi-Point 4095 to match CW40 (if the 4595 proves to be vapor)* changed to Kel-Tec 2ub 2000 in 9mm to match Ruger
8. Lee Anniversary Reloading Kit (I just did 500 rounds of .38 special on a friend's and really liked it.)

So, what's on your REALISTIC shopping list?

Last Edited:
Glock G19 (9mm)
Ruger GP100 (.357 mag)
SA 1911 (.45)

AR10
AR15/M4
AK47 (or an acceptable copy)
M14/M1A

Mossberg 590 12ga.
Mossberg 590 20ga.

It's realistic... if I pace myself.

Combination shopping list and wish list...

SKS preferably Russian
SVT-40
M96 (Swedish Mauser)
Gew. 98
K11

Then maybe a modern pistol. Either a CZ-75 or a Beretta 96. I can get them all for only 3-4,000 dollars.

A lot more than I can actually afford! I need to get married to a rich girl.

However, at the top of my list is a Dan Wesson Pointman 7, although this weekend I may be trading my M&P9 and some cash for a Commander size Kimber and conversion kit. It's a good deal so I'll have to hold off on the Dan Wesson for a month.

More guns!? I have guns I still haven't shot yet! lol

My gun buying decisions are dictated by 2 things:

1. What division can I shoot it in IDPA or USPSA
2. Can I reload for it

So I'm not much of an actual gun "collector". I'm trying really hard to not deviate from my current platform.

On my list:

1. SVI sight tracker in .40
2. CZ SP01 Shadow

No, really. I've got more than I can say I've gotten to shoot regularly, keeping a decent ammo cache for each (I've only got a couple that share the same cartridge) is more expensive than ever, and I've got another expensive hobby (tho not as expensive as it could be) I'm neglecting also. I did finally get a chrono to give me a better idea what my handloads do, and if I do much more of that I should get a progressive. My eyes are telling me I need to add some glass here and there, I've put off position shooting so long I can't bend myself to do it anymore, and I'm behind on getting a carry case for each long gun.

It's hell to get old. :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads