JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool vid! I'm a big fan of Life Below Zero, so I see a lot of fish and game handling, cooking and eating!
My wife and I are very fond of boiled beef tongue and the wonderful broth it makes! Best sandwiches ever!:)

I suppose you're going to tell us you grind up the lips and bungholes together and stuff the mixture into an edible casing, and twist the ends closed, too.... huh? :D

Nope! But I ate enough disgusting stuff in Korea to teach me that I can eat anything! I'm just sophisticated enough to cook my lips and bung holes with pasta and a nice brown gravy!:)

Cool vid! I'm a big fan of Life Below Zero, so I see a lot of fish and game handling, cooking and eating!
My wife and I are very fond of boiled beef tongue and the wonderful broth it makes! Best sandwiches ever!:)
There is a chain of mexican restaurants in Tacoma that makes an excellent tongue taco

Here is the family eating dinner yesterday.
DmsFwND.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads