JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Teriyaki chicken tonight. IMG_20200217_173721206.jpg

Something for all you "Griller's" out there to hum along with while your standing over your Weber's burnin' meat!

Smoked pork loin always turns out great.View attachment 681231View attachment 681232

Would you mind telling me what temps and seasonings, time, you use on that? I'm not much of a pork loin guy because they're so easy to cook dry and flavorless. too lean for my tastes. I'm more of a pork butt guy. That thing looks Mavelous!! I'll do the country ribs with indirect heat on the Weber with apple wood, for an hour, and then finish off in the oven at 225 for another hour or more.

Would you mind telling me what temps and seasonings, time, you use on that? I'm not much of a pork loin guy because they're so easy to cook dry and flavorless. too lean for my tastes. I'm more of a pork butt guy. That thing looks Mavelous!! I'll do the country ribs with indirect heat on the Weber with apple wood, for an hour, and then finish off in the oven at 225 for another hour or more.

Smoked loin is the only way to do it.

I like to inject with a salted garlic butter sauce before smoking (butter, garlic powder, white pepper, seasoning salt, chicken broth.) A lot of others will brine it. Then I rub liberally with your favorite BBQ rub. I do kosher, garlic and onion powder, pepper, cumin, allspice, ginger, paprika, chilli powder, and seasoning salt. Light on the allspice, ginger and cumin. Sometimes I'll add a good bit of brown sugar if the sauce is not very sweet.

Then I smoke it pretty hot (around 250-260) until internal temp hits just shy of 140. Slather it with sauce, continue to smoke until 145 and pull it off. Give it a good 15m to rest or all the juice comes running out.

Usually won't take more than 3 hours, more like 2.

I also like to keep a good bit of water over the heat so the humidity stays high.

Smoked loin is the only way to do it.

I like to inject with a salted garlic butter sauce before smoking (butter, garlic powder, white pepper, seasoning salt, chicken broth.) A lot of others will brine it. Then I rub liberally with your favorite BBQ rub. I do kosher, garlic and onion powder, pepper, cumin, allspice, ginger, paprika, chilli powder, and seasoning salt. Light on the allspice, ginger and cumin. Sometimes I'll add a good bit of brown sugar if the sauce is not very sweet.

Then I smoke it pretty hot (around 250-260) until internal temp hits just shy of 140. Slather it with sauce, continue to smoke until 145 and pull it off. Give it a good 15m to rest or all the juice comes running out.

Usually won't take more than 3 hours, more like 2.

I also like to keep a good bit of water over the heat so the humidity stays high.

So are you one of those folks that keep coals going in another place to put in the main grill while you cook? I'm just a neophyte cooking with charcoal and the Weber.

So are you one of those folks that keep coals going in another place to put in the main grill while you cook? I'm just a neophyte cooking with charcoal and the Weber.

I absolutely love my webber and I grill on it year round, but I never mastered smoking with it. Every time I tried my temps would fluctuate from 175 to 350 :s0114:. I use a little propane Coleman smoker and I'm really happy with the meat that comes off of it. I even tapped in a 4in diameter pipe that powers my wood smoke house for jerky and sausages.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top