JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a new toy! First time firing up and learning temp control. I didn't want to ruin anything worth while, so I slapped a loaf on there. Not too bad!

IMG_20210924_123816815_HDR.jpg IMG_20210924_121111_489.jpg

This one is a large. My uncle bought it a few years back, used it a few times and then let it sit. He offered it to me, and I happily took it off his hands.

Very nice.
Will a full size packer brisket fit on it?
I know guys say they can fit one with something under the packer like a speed bump. I want to just throw a whole packer on without that issue. I will probably get an XL once my cooking patio is finished.

Very nice.
Will a full size packer brisket fit on it?
I know guys say they can fit one with something under the packer like a speed bump. I want to just throw a whole packer on without that issue. I will probably get an XL once my cooking patio is finished.
I'm not too sure. The cooking diameter is 18in. I think a full brisket may need to be trimmed a bit.

Today is my youngest son's 18th birthday. For his birthday dinner he requested BBQ burgers. The catch, he wanted them done 1/2 burger and 1/2 venison. Well, he got lucky as a friend of my sister gifted him 2lbs. of venison which we mixed with 2lbs. of beef. He got 16 of these beauties before all the fixins:

IMG_20210924_213720.jpg

Before anyone asks, yes, he purchasd his very first rifle with money he earned as a gift to himself.

Whilst sipping on a couple OFs, I prepared this glorious repast...

Bacon-wrapped filet mignon, medium rare, baby red smashed taters w/garlic, roasted c-o-c, and a Caprese salad, all washed down with a local merlot...
Filet mignon01.JPG

Delizioso!
Delizioso.JPG

Last Edited:
Be gentle. I'm not worthy.
Black iron skillet on the patio and convection toaster.
Broiled Brussels sprouts in olive oil with tater and a chicken fried pork steak.

20211001_184819.jpg

Be gentle. I'm not worthy.
Black iron skillet on the patio and convection toaster.
Broiled Brussels sprouts in olive oil with tater and a chicken fried pork steak.

View attachment 1042594
A very bold entry to the thread, suh! We be most proud of you...
But... ya really need to up yer game on that serviette... a paper napkin??? That simply will not do... :s0002:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top