JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm having a scream at the screen day today. :confused:
You need one of these...

TV brick.jpg

Works for computer monitors, too... :)

I was.. Feel free to read into it!
Just looked like initially you replied to me (captured my post) and then.. nothing...

Now I see you added a pic and explanatory verbiage...

But I cant go back delete my post. I find that that's a bug with the software (both before the upgrade and after) of this board...

Just looked like initially you replied to me (captured my post) and then.. nothing...

Now I see you added a pic and explanatory verbiage...

But I cant go back delete my post. I find that that's a bug with the software (both before the upgrade and after) of this board...
yeah agree.. i accidentally hit reply and then submit without adding anything. i mostly use "smart" phone. i was in classifieds the other day and there seemed to be a legit bug that copied the same text from the message i just submitted. so without looking to verify i assumed it didn't submit and hit submit again and it posted twice. it would be nice to have the option to completely remove your old/own posts.

anyway back to food..

You need one of these...

View attachment 888286

Works for computer monitors, too... :)
TVs are much lighter these days than they were 40 years ago when they came up with The TV Brick. And they didn't have the mute button back then! Hey, I got an idea! "The Politician Brick" ? Please.
Old fashioned but still the best. Imo. Sub the typewriter for the tv Etc.
Its symbolic to me for MSM.

View attachment 888288
THAT ^^, should be an HP printer! :s0155:

I don't have a lot of time to post this... We're refreshing our drinks and heading upstairs for the stand-up comedy section of the weekend's entertainment...
A couple of my old climbing buddies (we're all are too old to climb much hard stuff anymore) now shoot with me pretty regularly...
They all come up to my place, from Portlandia and Crakima, every few months or so, and we shoot at my range, then BBQ at my place afterwards...
The usual fare is porterhouse steaks and fixin's...
That's 4+ pounds of the best grain-fed, specialty-butcher-supplied beef in town...

IMG_8909.JPG

IMG_8910.JPG

IMG_8911.JPG

IMG_8912.JPG

IMG_8913.jpg

IMG_8914.JPG

Gotta go! Netflix comedy session now... We're all pretty hammered by now, so this oughta be fun.
Hope that neighbors don't call the cops on me,. Rob has already hollered out upstairs the window at the neighbor's kids to get the hell off my lawn...
I'm out for the weekend!
:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Last Edited:
Herb crusted chicken thighs on the menu tonight. I'm not sure if this is black or Italian cultural appropriation, but hot darn, it's tasty!

View attachment 894358
i like you little sheet metal cone you got there. made it yourself i assume?
we are a highly advance species with integrated food groups.. and multi cultural taste buds from every region of the tongue in cheek!

Herb crusted chicken thighs on the menu tonight. I'm not sure if this is black or Italian cultural appropriation, but hot darn, it's tasty!

View attachment 894358
Curious about the cone thingy you're using there? I do mostly indirect heat on my Weber. I have the two contoured baskets that go on either side. With room enough in the middle for a drip pan. My grill has the flip-up sides so I can add wood chunks. Apple is my all round favorite though I have cherry, filbert, maple too. I'd even hit my firewood pile for some alder if I felt like it.

i like you little sheet metal cone you got there. made it yourself i assume?
we are a highly advance species with integrated food groups.. and multi cultural taste buds from every region of the tongue in cheek!
I bought this one. I had plans on making my own, but a sheet of stainless was actually more than the finished product.

Curious about the cone thingy you're using there? I do mostly indirect heat on my Weber. I have the two contoured baskets that go on either side. With room enough in the middle for a drip pan. My grill has the flip-up sides so I can add wood chunks. Apple is my all round favorite though I have cherry, filbert, maple too. I'd even hit my firewood pile for some alder if I felt like it.
I love this little thing. It makes cooking chicken, brats, hotdogs and a bunch of other stuff so easy. https://www.amazon.com/Grisun-Whirl...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

I do cheat with the smoker. Propane is is just nice, but nothing compares to grilling over charcoal! This vortex thing is pretty sweet. It's like BBQ fried Chicken.

View attachment 787005

This gizmo is fascinating..
View attachment 787185

I'd never been a charcoal guy until Wifey got me a mid-range Weber Kettle with the hinged racks and these things that hold the charcoal on either side of the kettle. I've still not tried keeping separate hot coals for cooking for hours. Like needed for a pork butt.
OK, @Mikej, you asked for this, so I'ma gonna oblige ya...

As shown in the quotes above, you questioned @2Wheels4Ever about the cone thingy not 6 months ago.
When you were a kid in school, did you get really low grades for learning retention...??? o_O

:s0111: :D

Last Edited:
OK, @Mikej, you asked for this, so I'ma gonna oblige ya...

As shown in the quotes above, you questioned @2Wheels4Ever about the cone thingy not 6 months ago.
When you were a kid in school, did you get really low grades for learning retention...??? o_O

:s0111: :D

Well actually, sobo,...What were we talking about?.....

Oh yeah, I was learning disabled before they had a name for it.

Well actually, sobo,...What were we talking about?.....

Oh yeah, I was learning disabled before they had a name for it.
I'm pretty sure I was ADHD before they had a name for it... Seriously!

Every quarter on my report card, under "Self Control", all of my teachers checked the "Needs Improvement" box... for YEARS! :s0140:

I'm pretty sure I was ADHD before they had a name for it... Seriously!

Every quarter on my report card, under "Self Control", all of my teachers checked the "Needs Improvement" box... for YEARS! :s0140:

HEY, BRO!! What my parents always heard from teach was...."He's such a smart boy, but he just won't do his work".

Last Edited:
HEY, BRO!! What my parents always hear from teach was...."He's such a smart boy, but he just won't do his work".
What my parents always heard from teach was... "He's such a smart boy, but he just won't STFU!" :eek:
:s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads