JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife and I joined up for the first time. After their speech following Sandy Hook, I wanted to give them my support, this deal just pushed me over the edge. Thanks for sharing!

I also understand they they have a special offer going right now that if a Life Member sponsors you they will give you a life membership for $300. The normal rate is $1,000.

I think you have to call in to take advantage of this offer and I am not sure how long that it will last.

Even though I do not agree with the NRA on everything, and I hate the metric ton of solicitations I get from them as it stands right now the NRA is the best defense against the Brady bunch and groups like them.

Having said that this is important. Hopefully as many people will take advantage of this as possible. Thanks Bass Pro Shops!

I signed up on the 13th, received email right away, and haven't received anything yet, nor has $25.00 been deducted from my finances. I assume this will take awhile to receive any info. So this means we won't have our membership ID info until the physical card no?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top