JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

10 minutes ago:

The guy that picks up our waste that must be shredded apologized for missing our pickup last week. Said they are short both trucks and staff.

He told us straight up that the hours are available and he has 'friends' that are more willing to stay home and take a check rather than to come to work.

That is so sad and that what's wrong with our country, too many ppl dependent on hand outs and not willing to put in a good day's work to earn their keep.

Hope we don't lose are rights to freedom. Speech, 2A, religion, ...
Damn scary!!

Last year when this started, Useless Jay didn't think construction was an "Essential" job, so I got unemployment.
THEN a sewer line broke and had to be dug up, repaired, repaved, all that good stuff. It's amusing that when bubblegum doesn't go down hill, THEN we become essential. As it worked out, I spent 8 months on prevailing wage jobs last year. I had 18 year olds making $34 an hour. The work is there, it's just a matter of do you want to work.

Joining things matters. Your name on a list of people who support 2A and spend money to show that support makes an impact on reps. These guys are "data driven," their staff makes sure they know numbers.

I'll go so far to say that it matters as much or more than individual letters. If 30 million new individuals joined and sent $ in the next month to the 2AF, or JPFO, or NRA, any of them, it would get noticed. And it would change behavior of our reps.
Good luck with that iirc nra membership never exceeded about 7 million, lower now. Why they are made out to be the boogie man, I don't know. Last lobbying numbers I saw has them spending less than Planned Parenthood to influence legislators.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top