JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a Buckmark and 1000rnds of .22LR. Ordered some PMAGs today.
Recently sold my 1911, M590A1, working on getting rid of my 6.8 Upper and ammo. Some bills just have to be paid on time.
Going to look into 9mm handguns after new years.'

As far as long term goes:
Ruger 357
Marlin 357
AK 7.62
AMMO AMMO AMMO AMMO
and
The wife wants an AUG A3 NATO

I'd like a half dozen of the 20rnd Pmags, the current straight style, don't really like the new curved ones that are coming out. Looks like I procrastinated a little too long on that one.
Primers! CCI 34's and 41's... why are they such a pain to find? why are there runs on them, no one is talking about banning primers?

There is talk of making reloading components hard to get also,so we can't even make our own ammo.
And BANE,just saw a HS Precision 338 Lapua w/Nightfocre scope on it get sent out to a new home
For $5000. Gun was $6000+ to purchase I guess

Talk of banning reloading stuff has been going for years. It's the same as everything else. People are panicking and buying up what they can.

What I need:
Primers and powder for reloading 223/260/308 and I have no idea where to start!! lol
10/22 mags
M&P 9mm mags

and that's about it from a reality perspective.

So a bit of everything under the sun it looks like. I like the Aug comment. I've wanted one for YEARS. Recently though I've been fixated on an FS2000...

I am good, I had one thing left that I have been wanting for a couple years now:) a second .458 Socom upper. I went into my LGS last tuesday and what did I see in the display case? I could not leave without it. And on the positive side it only holds 10 rounds.

005-6.jpg

a smart man would already have his 9mm,38,44,and 45 bullet molds and a crap load of lead. 50 pounds of powder and 26,000 primers. 223 is the hard to cast so a stock pile of factory bullets is a good idea as well.

OR

you can wait until they tax ammo at 500% or limit the sale and then bubblegum because you dont have enough,

Think about it this way, if you shoot and dont plan to quit you should have been prepared. Not like prises go down over time. Even with no ban if you load your stock in 10 year instead on paying inflation rates at the time you saved over 50%, if there is a ban, tax or rationing you will be laughing and patting yourself on the back.

That's nice in concept, but some people cannot afford to have 26,000 primers stockpiled. I wish I could have thousands of rounds and components galore stockpiled, but unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. I keep enough to keep me shooting, but often that's not as much as I'd like...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top