Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What's left on your Wishlist?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by KTM530XCW, Dec 22, 2012.

1. KTM530XCW

KTM530XCW Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

With panic buys being the spirit of the season, what is left on your "Must Have" list? I picked up a DPMS AR10 from Keiths on Monday. Wanted one for years and fugured i might as well indulge. Was surprised to see it in stock. So what are you guys splurging on or lusting after in leu of the political sillyness?

2. Cidian

Cidian Redmond, OR Member

An affordable AR for the misses as I just got mine last month and she loves shooting it. To go along with that would be some pmags for her rifle. I have a few, dont want to share them :) Good thing she doesnt read the forums, otherwise she would take my AR and the mags and say that they are her Christmas presents. lol

3. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

Reading another post, my wish list it toped off at a $19000.00 lower receiver. That’s all I can spare right now without the wife getting bunched up!

4. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Hoping those packages the wife has been getting in the mail this week contain an LPK and tube/stock to fill up my stripped lower :)

5. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

At least you have the lower:laugh: I bought a LPK on Monday or Tuesday from PSA and well it was the last one I think they had nothing left crazy.

I did go out and buy a handgun as stated before I wanted one and well with the times I better get it now:paranoid: Would like to find another billet MaTen but good luck on that one for a good price.

6. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

powder and boolits
    maybe some primers

7. locobob

locobob Beaverton, Oregon Well-Known Member

I'd like a half dozen of the 20rnd Pmags, the current straight style, don't really like the new curved ones that are coming out. Looks like I procrastinated a little too long on that one.
    Primers! CCI 34's and 41's... why are they such a pain to find? why are there runs on them, no one is talking about banning primers?

8. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

9. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

I'd like a good bolt-action 30.06 rifle and scope. I'd also like a .44 Mag revolver. Maybe a Beretta 12ga O/U shotgun. If I had those three things in my collection, I honestly don't think I'd need anything else. If anything, I'd probably start getting rid of some stuff.

10. locobob

locobob Beaverton, Oregon Well-Known Member

11. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

I would like to get a Barrett m107 50bmg .
    And a custom built 338 Lapua..

Grunwald and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

An Armalite AR50.
    Someone was selling one and I drooled too long while someone else bought it.
    Not sure if I would ever get to shoot it, but I would take it out of the safe every once in a while, clean it, oil it, hold it and tell it how beautiful it was.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  13. boarder4life81

boarder4life81 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

That S&W M&P 15 AR (with spare Pmags) that I've been putting off since September, the XDS bi-tone my wife promised me for Christmas and a Pink M&P15-22 that my daughters drool over when ever I take them to the gun shop with me. Damn hoarders won't even let me get my Christmas present, that's messed up.

14. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I'm not trying to rub it in, but I'm "stupid flush" in AR's, AK's, pistols, magazines, and ammo... had to buy a monster safe just to fit it all in.

I WOULD like more .308 ammo, it's spendy stuff though (compared to .223 & 7.62 Russian stuff). I wouldn't turn down a S&W X-frame .460 revolver either. I also want to get my Sterling Mk.IV "SMG" SBR completed... for when you need something more than a pistol, but less than a rifle... and I can wear my Star Wars Stormtrooper armor with it and nobody would have a clue! (yes, I own a couple sets of Stormtrooper armor... LOL)

mckenzb and (deleted member) like this.
  15. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

Doesn't it feel good when something like this goes down and you are ready for it? I'm kinda in the same boat and am glad I have been preparing. And it might irritate people, but I thank Nutnfancy for a lot of my drive to get my gun position together.

Just make sure you are ready for all the upcoming things like economic decay, food shortages, energy shortages, etc. so you can have that same feeling later.

And if you are reading this and did not prepare for the ban long ago, learn and prepare for the next thing. That is the best way to deal with finding your are behind when the gun ban comes. For now, go with altnerate platforms that come close to AR like CZ 527 Carbine in 556. CZ-USA -> CZ 527 Carbine

To be nice and considerate to others who are not as prepared, I have been trying to point out the few remaining resources I know of out there that have stuff in stock at reasonable prices. Found a few more places for mags today. And two places that had ammo yesterday.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

The only gun on my wishlist don't fall under the AWB. Vintage WW2 Garand in great shape, IBM M1 Carbine in great shape, and some other guns that I could probaby afford, but can't justify the money on just now.

I've got 10 magazines for all mt AR-type rifles, 3+ for all my hi-cap pistols and frankly the rest are just toys or training tools. I have magazines from the 1930s that function just fine. you really don't need 10 of them. Rela guys, even if he worst happened, it's just a slight bump in prices til people calm down. And I've got a fully AWB compliant rifle that's as much fun to shoot as my non-compliant guns. Just a matter of some cosmetics really.

17. mckenzb

mckenzb Vancouver, WA Member

It does feel good, for a long time I've bought guns for the fun of it, and picked up ammo here and there. But the one thing I've come to realize is that even though I've got way more than the next, I still feel under prepared. I've got a ton of bubblegum, but when mags spike up to $50/per I still feel like it wouldn't hurt to have more, because if they do really regulate hi cap mags and guns I'll wish I had more. I think this is a game where nobody wins, EVER!

Brian

18. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

My Christmas wish list is a Marlin 1894 in .357 Mag and a Marlin 39, preferably made in 1980.

I have an AR, don't need more than one. Can't shoot two at once anyway.
    I have an AK, don't need more than one. Can't shoot two at once anyway.

But my current fixation is on leverguns...

19. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

I need an upper

20. Boedy

Boedy Sublimity, Oregon, United States Active Member

M14 and a SBR!