JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With panic buys being the spirit of the season, what is left on your "Must Have" list? I picked up a DPMS AR10 from Keiths on Monday. Wanted one for years and fugured i might as well indulge. Was surprised to see it in stock. So what are you guys splurging on or lusting after in leu of the political sillyness?

An affordable AR for the misses as I just got mine last month and she loves shooting it. To go along with that would be some pmags for her rifle. I have a few, dont want to share them :) Good thing she doesnt read the forums, otherwise she would take my AR and the mags and say that they are her Christmas presents. lol

Reading another post, my wish list it toped off at a $19000.00 lower receiver. That's all I can spare right now without the wife getting bunched up!

Hoping those packages the wife has been getting in the mail this week contain an LPK and tube/stock to fill up my stripped lower :)

At least you have the lower:s0114: I bought a LPK on Monday or Tuesday from PSA and well it was the last one I think they had nothing left crazy.

I did go out and buy a handgun as stated before I wanted one and well with the times I better get it now:s0131: Would like to find another billet MaTen but good luck on that one for a good price.

I'd like a half dozen of the 20rnd Pmags, the current straight style, don't really like the new curved ones that are coming out. Looks like I procrastinated a little too long on that one.
Primers! CCI 34's and 41's... why are they such a pain to find? why are there runs on them, no one is talking about banning primers?

I'd like a good bolt-action 30.06 rifle and scope. I'd also like a .44 Mag revolver. Maybe a Beretta 12ga O/U shotgun. If I had those three things in my collection, I honestly don't think I'd need anything else. If anything, I'd probably start getting rid of some stuff.

That S&W M&P 15 AR (with spare Pmags) that I've been putting off since September, the XDS bi-tone my wife promised me for Christmas and a Pink M&P15-22 that my daughters drool over when ever I take them to the gun shop with me. Damn hoarders won't even let me get my Christmas present, that's messed up.

I'm not trying to rub it in, but I'm "stupid flush" in AR's, AK's, pistols, magazines, and ammo... had to buy a monster safe just to fit it all in.

I WOULD like more .308 ammo, it's spendy stuff though (compared to .223 & 7.62 Russian stuff). I wouldn't turn down a S&W X-frame .460 revolver either. I also want to get my Sterling Mk.IV "SMG" SBR completed... for when you need something more than a pistol, but less than a rifle... and I can wear my Star Wars Stormtrooper armor with it and nobody would have a clue! (yes, I own a couple sets of Stormtrooper armor... LOL)

I'm not trying to rub it in, but I'm "stupid flush" in AR's, AK's, pistols, magazines, and ammo... had to buy a monster safe just to fit it all in.

I WOULD like more .308 ammo, it's spendy stuff though (compared to .223 & 7.62 Russian stuff). I wouldn't turn down a S&W X-frame .460 revolver either. I also want to get my Sterling Mk.IV "SMG" SBR completed... for when you need something more than a pistol, but less than a rifle... and I can wear my Star Wars Stormtrooper armor with it and nobody would have a clue! (yes, I own a couple sets of Stormtrooper armor... LOL)

Doesn't it feel good when something like this goes down and you are ready for it? I'm kinda in the same boat and am glad I have been preparing. And it might irritate people, but I thank Nutnfancy for a lot of my drive to get my gun position together.

Just make sure you are ready for all the upcoming things like economic decay, food shortages, energy shortages, etc. so you can have that same feeling later.

And if you are reading this and did not prepare for the ban long ago, learn and prepare for the next thing. That is the best way to deal with finding your are behind when the gun ban comes. For now, go with altnerate platforms that come close to AR like CZ 527 Carbine in 556. CZ-USA -> CZ 527 Carbine

To be nice and considerate to others who are not as prepared, I have been trying to point out the few remaining resources I know of out there that have stuff in stock at reasonable prices. Found a few more places for mags today. And two places that had ammo yesterday.

The only gun on my wishlist don't fall under the AWB. Vintage WW2 Garand in great shape, IBM M1 Carbine in great shape, and some other guns that I could probaby afford, but can't justify the money on just now.

I've got 10 magazines for all mt AR-type rifles, 3+ for all my hi-cap pistols and frankly the rest are just toys or training tools. I have magazines from the 1930s that function just fine. you really don't need 10 of them. Rela guys, even if he worst happened, it's just a slight bump in prices til people calm down. And I've got a fully AWB compliant rifle that's as much fun to shoot as my non-compliant guns. Just a matter of some cosmetics really.

Doesn't it feel good when something like this goes down and you are ready for it? I'm kinda in the same boat and am glad I have been preparing. And it might irritate people, but I thank Nutnfancy for a lot of my drive to get my gun position together.

Just make sure you are ready for all the upcoming things like economic decay, food shortages, energy shortages, etc. so you can have that same feeling later.

And if you are reading this and did not prepare for the ban long ago, learn and prepare for the next thing. That is the best way to deal with finding your are behind when the gun ban comes. For now, go with altnerate platforms that come close to AR like CZ 527 Carbine in 556. CZ-USA -> CZ 527 Carbine

To be nice and considerate to others who are not as prepared, I have been trying to point out the few remaining resources I know of out there that have stuff in stock at reasonable prices. Found a few more places for mags today. And two places that had ammo yesterday.
It does feel good, for a long time I've bought guns for the fun of it, and picked up ammo here and there. But the one thing I've come to realize is that even though I've got way more than the next, I still feel under prepared. I've got a ton of bubblegum, but when mags spike up to $50/per I still feel like it wouldn't hurt to have more, because if they do really regulate hi cap mags and guns I'll wish I had more. I think this is a game where nobody wins, EVER!

Brian

My Christmas wish list is a Marlin 1894 in .357 Mag and a Marlin 39, preferably made in 1980.

I have an AR, don't need more than one. Can't shoot two at once anyway.
I have an AK, don't need more than one. Can't shoot two at once anyway.

But my current fixation is on leverguns...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top