JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just use my range bag for a few guns, some magazines, ear and eye protection, and sometimes ammo. I have extra ear plugs and eye protection for other people to use.

If I am bringing anything more than 1 or 2 guns I usually bring along ammo cans for the ammo and a separate hard case for the pistols. My cleaning kit is in a tackle box that I usually bring along too. The goal is to just have the bare essentials in the range bag so I don't have to lug a bunch of stuff up to the line, everything else stays in the car or can be set out of the way somewhere.

Some of you guys had some good ideas for targets. One of my favorite places to pick up free targets is the Grocery store. Love shooting me some Keebler elves!! The card board displays the use for movies are fun also. Think we had 3 hours of fun shooting at the furry critters from the movie Ice Age.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top