JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this on a different site and thought it would be fun.. here's what on me all the time.. sometimes just one depending on where im going/doing
Sorry for the crappy pic. light is limited in my apartment:(
0619101339.jpg

SANY1635.JPG
Add:
Keys, wallet and phone.

That's it. Current economy has left me without the option to carry monies.

Great photos Bear and Dyjital. Do you have the lazer on the 38 Bear?

Glock 23-40---Caliber, 13 plus one. After 12,000 rounds, tactical training and three years of carry, I no longer carry extra magazines, nor a back-up gun.

Kimber CDP or Kel Tec P3AT depending on clothes
Extra mag
Milt Sparks Versa Max II or Uncle Mikes pocket
Benchmade Osborne or Spyderco Endura 4
keys
CC/money
Leatherman S2 Juice
cell phone
Breitling Superocean Steelfish
wedding band
Saint Christopher necklace

I need to add a carry light, thinking about the 4Sevens Preon 2

I carry my 1911, IWB.... totally need a better holster for it though. I can hide it well enough. Someday I'll pick up something a little smaller, as it is harder to hide in warmer weather when you are wearing less in the way of jackets and such.

Still... it might "only" be an entry level 1911.... but I still love this gun. Maybe I'll get a different safety (don't like ambies), and perhaps pick up a Kart barrel/bushing for it... and *maybe* an adjustable trigger. Works great in stock form... so ya know how that goes... if it isn't broken...do I need to fix it? Night sights would be a prudent addition... but it's a solid point shooter at apartment-home like ranges.

Only difference is that it is now wearing GI style grips, because the Hogues like to snag on T-Shirts... but they are VERY comfy grips.

Nope, bone stock. I had to sell the .38 several months back and am now attempting to sell off one of my Glocks to replace it. It was a bone stock S&W 642...

SUCCESS!! A new J-frame followed me home from the local pawn shop. :) A used S&W Model 649 no-dash marked Kentucky State Police. Not shot much, nice clean recoil shield, no flame cutting. It is a good day. I'll post photo's when I can... :D

well if your doing things right your gun should never go off when your wearing it...

so ya not too worried :s0155:

I posted that from my fathers account by accident..

Anyways, famous last words Shelby ;)
I just value my "member" too much to risk it.

this guy wasnt worried either
<broken link removed>

either was this guy
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/17/kidnap_attempt/

or this guy
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/15051234/detail.html

etc etc... a quick google turned up many many more....

I'm not saying it's a stupid way to carry... but the only carry method that's worse/more dangerous is somehow finding a holster that keeps the gun pointed at your head.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top