JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's happening...?
A useless law goes into effect....
Only those who ain't a problem will obey it...
Those who are the problem will break the law....
More "criminals" will be created , when regular , non-problem folks ignore the law....
Andy

What's happening...?
A useless law goes into effect....
Only those who ain't a problem will obey it...
Those who are the problem will break the law....
More "criminals" will be created , when regular , non-problem folks ignore the law....
Andy
Apparently I married a rebel. I talked to her about buying some mags for something I don't have yet, but may get in the future. She said, "heck with that bologna, just buy them later when you buy it."

Translation = Its ok to go buy that something now.
Oh, to be clear. I don't ask to buy things. It was me musing the thought aloud to her for feedback.

The issue is, if I want to appendix carry I first need to lose some gut, so no point buying that Glock 19 until I do, because I wouldn't carry it appendix without losing that weight, and I wouldn't carry it strong side because I already use a Glock 17 for that.

I keep what I might or might not have, and use what I might or might not have. Oh, and I keep wishing that anybody that voted for Jay Inslee pisses razor blades 24/7, runs a mile through sticker bushes and rolls around in salt, rinse and repeat.... Just sayin....:s0047:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top