JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of new members that come here just to hock their overpriced wares, thinking NWFA is a subsidiary of gun broker, I am beginning to think it is.o_Oo_Oo_O

Yeah my local forum is the same way people joining and making a mess of the site within mins. The OP said PM HIM not put it in the listing but they still do and ask what the price is when it's in the description o_O. They put in the ammo listing "that's what it's going for on gunbroker" well then go post on there :s0002:

Last Edited:
:mad: Yeah my local forum is the same way people joining and making a mess of the site within mins. The OP said PM HIM not put it in the listing but they still do and ask what the price is when it's in the description o_O. They put in the listing ammo listing "that's what it's going for on gunbroker" well then go post on there :s0002:

I am notorious for using the ignore feature. If they're going to gouge on classifieds there is nothing from them that I care to acknowledge in the future.
That being said, they will probably not stick around after they sell or the can't sell it here. Just a buck for them... :mad:

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American consumer. People will buy anything if they think someone else might want it. A couple noobs out there are probably wondering why that .243 corLockt won't chamber in AR14 they just bought . Others will buy whatevers left on the shelf because "I came here for ammo, so " and " maybe I can trade this box of 28ga for some 9millie".
Some retail dynamics are self perpetuating. No salespeople needed. This situation has seen active participation by sellers and resellers for at least one year solid.

If I was so inclined, yes ,I definitely could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves
The ace in Newport has had 243 100 gr corelock went in today and they had two boxes left ... but did have some 9mm and 45 acp as well as 30-30 .

I was in Cabela's the other day looking to see if they had ANY reloading stuff. I actually snagged a pound of some random powder. There was a guy looking at a box of Berry's 45 ACP 230 grain bullets. Last box of bullets on the shelf. He looked at me and asked what they were. "Theyre bullets. You know for reloading. " . "But it says 230 grain bullets". Yeah, I told him. "You use those bullets to make new ammo by refilling empty cases " . The spark went out of his eyes and he walked off empty handed. It was sad. I wanted to cry with him. Then I grabbed them and loaded them up a few days ago. Now Ive got 4000 rounds of 45 ACP. In a way I almost felt like telling the guy to follow me home and I'd load some up for him but I dont mess around with loading for other people. Too much liability.

Even if ammo and guns were plentiful, their customer service sucks backside. Can't stand Cabela's. Was in there before Covid hysteria BS, and couldn't get their fat-arses to wait on me. Was planning on spend close to $5K on a rifle and scope, and they acted like I was a leper. Piss on them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top