JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does any one know whats going on with C & C guns in Vancouver??? they have been closed for at least a week now.
my biggest concern is I gave them a big deposit to order a gun and now there MIA no sign on the door,answer machine does not reflect anything has changed,
the hand guns in the glass case are gone......
hopefully they are just sick, but what do i do if they go out of business?

It looks like the website that is linked to from this site was hijacked by a russian trojan. Not exactly a good sign, but maybe the site is long dead.

If they're actually closed down, you can probably go to the cities business license division and find out who the actual owner was. If they didn't go bankrupt, it would be relatively easy to try and get your money back. (All of this assumes that they don't honor your original purchase/don't refund your money). Start with a letter asking for what you're owed. The next step would be getting and attorney, or filing in small claims court yourself.

If you find out they've went bankrupt, it'll be harder, you'll have to talk with the bankruptcy court and go from there. They'll usually advise you on what to do.

Seriously, don't wait around. Get on it quick or you'll be without money. If they weren't an incorporated business (and if it was a mom and pop shop, it may not be) my understanding of it is that there personal assets have to back up their business assets. Meaning if you just got screwed, you can go after their personal assets.

I'd start looking into it, quick. Out of curiosity, how much are you out?

I stopped by there at noon and there was a hand written note on the door saying saying something like (sorry we are sick with the flu, we will be back soon)
I asked the hair salon next door and the nice lady their did not know of anything.
The deposit i gave (over $1000) was on a credit card, so i believe i have a little more recourse than if i had used cash.
ultimately i my give them until next Tuesday or so until i file a fraud case with Visa.
phone # is still disconnected or no long in service as of 14:21 2-7-13

Thank your lucky stars you used Visa. You'll get your money back.

The flu doesn't explain a disconnected phone though. That's a little strange. Whatever happens good or bad, keep us updated.

the phone started working again 2-12-13 but it just rang and rang 3 different times that day, just tried today 2-13-13 and rang again with the voice mail box full again.
this is a long time to be sick maybe they are still waiting in line to be seen by a Obama care doctor....

I should have more info soon, waiting on credit card company to get back to me this week,
C & C still closed a month now, i have tons of interesting info, i just don't know if i should put it all out there??

Does anyone know anything more about this? or how to get in touch with these guys?

They don't owe me any money, but they do have my guns on consignment and I want them back. Let me in the door and I will get them, that's all I ask. But how am I going to make that happen? The voicemail is full, the hairdresser next door says they have been closed for over a month... I don't know what to do.

Anyone have any ideas?

I put 600 cash down on a RRA Elite Operator 2. I called rock river and was told with out the password to their account that i couldn't get any info. If anyone has any info on how to get my money back or better yet the gun i ordered. Let me know.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top