JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
about a new gun store opening up there.
ops sorry that was me weeks ago, early on i called the leasing agent and was asking questions about renting out that spot to open up my own gun shop and i wanted to know when it would be available, at that time she had no idea that they had been closed for a month and was going to call the owner and ask and call me back, i called her 3 days later and she said she had not heard back from the owner and would try again and call me so that maybe we could meet, she never called me back.
I am looking for a job though, but not in the sealing peoples money business.

:s0163:

I recieved a text from which ever Hosman is controlling the phone. They asked for an address to send a check to, i received the check on Saturday and cashed it on Monday. I am glad to see that they are honest enough to pay back the money that they stole. I then asked how i could get my rifle order transferred over to another gun dealer. This order was supposed to be placed specifically for me.They responded with:
Since we did everything to prove the rifle was ordered and you called us dishonest i can't in good conscious continue to help you. We will mail the check on friday and cancel the order
I didn't called them dishonest i said that i had no way of knowing that that order was placed for me(i know of three other people that had the same order place with them). I asked for my money back and was told that "they didn't have it". This is when I told them "that is the same as stealing". I waited 6 months for an order and they are just going to cancel it. This just goes to show the type of character the Hosman's have, when they have the ability to make everything right they still choose to do wrong by their customers. With all of this said i could have reacted differently but, as most of you were, i was mad. I spend the last three month's just trying to get someone to call me back and when i finally was able to talk to Jake they act like i am the one that did something wrong(this is truly unbelievable). In the end Rock River Arms took care of me when the Hosman's didn't. I have a rifle on order and a spot close to where i was before. I write this to show everyone that even after everything they are still DISHONEST (might as well I am already blamed for it)

Hope that everyone gets their guns and money back and I am glad that this is finally over.

I had had a problem with the sim chip in my phone and was late in getting a text to them and they told me on 4/8/13 that they were setting up appointments in order of contact and that they would probably be contacting me sometime this week- as of today nothing-- i just sent another text inquiring about an update and have not received a reply yet. They still have at least two consignment items and two "sold" items to return/reimburse for. How is everyone else getting response. I was hoping to notify the ATF that they and settled up with me.

Seems like folks have quit pursuing their gun issues with C & C Guns, or at least quit posting here on this issue.

We DID receive a partial check many weeks ago, and 2 guns were returned to us at that time with a promise to pay up as soon as their loan was approved. Nothing since.
We are still owed $725 for sold guns and have left voice mails but have gotten no response at all.

Anyone else still dealing with this?

I had two guns returned as promised.
Try texting to that number.
They normally respond within a few days.
They still owe me almost $5000.00 for consigned sales. No mention of a loan.
I wish this thread were more active.

They did arrange a meeting and returned two remaining rifles some weeks ago, said that they were waiting for the loan to cover the last item sold, and that they were trying to get the situation cleared with the insurance so they could reimburse me for one revolver that was involved in the robbery. I did send a note to the ATF that I had received weapons returned but had not received any payment for the others. I left a text message (for Jake)two weeks ago and last weekend but no reply sofar, will send another inquiry today. When we met they were returning several other firearms at the same time to others customers, Jake said that they were "hoping to get everything settled by the end of May-------" and that he would be checking the voice mail and texts on a regular basis and if i had any questions to contact him and he would get back----yeah They owe me about $1200 still. Yes I would hope that others that still have an issue with them to keep up with this thread-- at least we have an idea of what is going on.

Is this the same Jake that is now at Discount Guns in east Vancouver?

Tony

They did arrange a meeting and returned two remaining rifles some weeks ago, said that they were waiting for the loan to cover the last item sold, and that they were trying to get the situation cleared with the insurance so they could reimburse me for one revolver that was involved in the robbery. I did send a note to the ATF that I had received weapons returned but had not received any payment for the others. I left a text message (for Jake)two weeks ago and last weekend but no reply sofar, will send another inquiry today. When we met they were returning several other firearms at the same time to others customers, Jake said that they were "hoping to get everything settled by the end of May-------" and that he would be checking the voice mail and texts on a regular basis and if i had any questions to contact him and he would get back----yeah They owe me about $1200 still. Yes I would hope that others that still have an issue with them to keep up with this thread-- at least we have an idea of what is going on.

Tony,
Could be--- Is that the one in the Orchards shopping center next to the old LA Fitness/Albertsons? I have not been in there, or is there another shop farther toward Camas. did send a text inquiry again yesterday regarding payment but no reply as of now. We shop at the FM in Orchards all the time so may have to stop by and see. If it is it will be interesting for the folks that are keeping up with this thread. Thanks

No, that is brightwater next to bimart. Discount Gun opened a shop on Mill Plain & 136th ave by the old G.I. Joes location. Chucks Produce is there now. Hope it works out for everyone.

Tony,
Could be--- Is that the one in the Orchards shopping center next to the old LA Fitness/Albertsons? I have not been in there, or is there another shop farther toward Camas. did send a text inquiry again yesterday regarding payment but no reply as of now. We shop at the FM in Orchards all the time so may have to stop by and see. If it is it will be interesting for the folks that are keeping up with this thread. Thanks

Tony,

It's on Mill Plain in the complex where GI Joe's used to be.

July 9th, still no response to texts or phone messages. Is anyone interested in meeting somewhere...a coffee shop or some other public place...to discuss this and see if we can come up with a plan? Prosecutors office? Class action lawsuit? News problem solver? These people cannot be allowed to get away with this kind of THEFT!

In town for a few days.
Every time I text C&C they do get back to me within a few days.
Still no resolution on getting my $5k back.
I believe they think they will be receiving a large sum of money from some Chinese bond deal.
The Mom who was the FFL holder has not even had the common courtesy to call me and say "i sorry" my boys took your money.
I say "took" because they admitted to my face that they lied about having received full payment for goods I had sold through them.
I would like to be part of the meeting.

Sadly the same thing happened to me with Dual Smoking Guns in Beaverton couple years ago. Luckily I only had ordered $75 of merchandise from them when they closed up shop. I would be furious if I had a gun purchase but I do consider it thievery that they closed up shop and kept my inventory. The owner got divorced, lost his house to foreclosure, and declared bankruptcy. Nothing much I could do.

This type of thing happens far to often. Makes me very concerned about wanting to support the small local shops as far as ordering special items or consignment deals.
Had a similar thing happen here in Dallas a few years back.

Good luck to all of you that may have a deal pending.......

In town for a few days.
Every time I text C&C they do get back to me within a few days.
Still no resolution on getting my $5k back.
I believe they think they will be receiving a large sum of money from some Chinese bond deal.
The Mom who was the FFL holder has not even had the common courtesy to call me and say "i sorry" my boys took your money.
I say "took" because they admitted to my face that they lied about having received full payment for goods I had sold through them.
I would like to be part of the meeting.

call 360 258 2780 8 am-8pm

I get intermittant replies when I text a question - they replied that "the state police was holding up the final insurance settlement" about three weeks ago. but have not had a reply to the past two weeks inquiries.

I agree it might be interesting to try and get a group discussion going how about Elmers near the old store?

Sent a text to them on Friday, As of today, no reply.
If you ever do get them into a conversation ask them about their "China Bond" deal.:s0114:
Does anyone have their Parents home address or that of their attorney.
To date they have not (as they said they would) even
started to pay back the $XXXX.XX they owe me.
Its time for small claims court.
If there are others who have started the process let me know.
If enough people have claims against them it might be easier to collect from the business owners, or at least put a lean on their house.

TheGuy stopped into my store last weekend and we chatted for a bit. He mentioned that a few of you might be looking for "neutral ground" to meet up and discuss your problems with C&C.

I have a classroom with some tables and chairs we use for training on firearms and other public safety topics. If you all can agree on a time when we're not otherwise using it, I would be more than happy to let you use the room and the coffee pot to air your grievances to each other and form your strategy.

Send me an email to [email protected] if you would like to make this happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top