JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty sure they are on the books because they are consignment guns which means they have to transfer back on a 4473.
Technically correct. Friday, C and C surrendered their FFL after the ATF audit. Just before doing that, they transferred every firearm to their personal books so they can be returned to the owners without any forms or wait times to get our guns back.

They moved out 100% today, the place is bare except for the store display cases left behind. KATU was there and I heard there was a small blurb on the afternoon news about them taking peoples money and guns. One part of the KATU story in particular was about a gentleman selling guns to fund his fight against cancer and them leaving him in a lurch. I'm sure they'll rerun the story on tonight's news.

Anyways, I'm assuming you're all using the number 360-713-2092 that's on the sign they posted, but the sign did say to text your info and they'll get back to you. I'm guessing they aren't in the call taking mood today.

While I don't think that harassing these guys on Facebook is a very good idea, it's good work finding that.
This is the message posted on their door.
6JpJyOA.jpg

Says that they have acquired a loan, are waiting on the funds and that we should be texting them with our info and transaction type, and they will get back to us. Not what the ATF told us, but maybe C and C thinks this fits with what they told the ATF they were going to do.

So, for now I am sending a text to 360-713-2092 that says my name, my contact number, my type of transaction, the items involved, the phrase "Please call me with repayment info", and then end it with "Please reply to this text to confirm you have received it".

I wish it was faster, or that they had reached out to us instead of this text crap, but there is only so fast you can push a loan department (frankly I'm surprised that they got a loan with what has got to be on their credit history), and honestly, with the way they have handled things so far, I don't blame them for not wanting to actually talk to people on the phone. They should have called us, but yea....

Anyways, that's what I know. Like people noted above, the shop is empty except for the gun counter and the racks in the customer area. I had heard from the Landlord that another party was very interested in moving in with their own gun shop.

6JpJyOA.jpg

I'm very curious as to how they're securing any financing, given their current situation. Maybe they're refinancing houses or other property. Did they file bankruptcy?

As of a few weeks ago there was no Bankruptcy filing for either the company or the owners name. That said, the owner has filed 2 times in the last 5 years, so she cannot file again. They have no good way out of the debt.
My guess is that either Jake or Zeb has used their personal credit to secure a loan as neither of them should have been dragged into any of the other filings. That is all guess work though.

I've had crappy experiences with quite a few of Vancouvers gun stores but nothing like this holy crap I would be pissed. The only place I've gone to and felt completely welcome and got great service was L L guns out in battle ground. Only place ill go now. I hope it works out for you guys.

Everyone should get a letter to the IRS office putting down what is owed,etc. Sending in to the IRS will cause a case to be opened for failure to report "unreported Income" as we'll as the tax issues. Trust me, no one wants the IRS officers showing up!:s0131:

As for why the Hosmans would pay everyone back, I think it boils done to the mom protecting her kids. I mean seriously, at this point they have to be looking over their shoulder every move they make, checking the parking lot and cars around them before they get out of the car, checking the rearview to see if anyone is following them... that's a crappy life. And no one is truly safe if someone with enough malice is coming after you. That's why the mom has to pay everyone back all the monies owed, along with a sincere apology, and beg forgiveness. Otherwise her and the kids might as well move somewhere at least 2 states away and have no online presence anywhere ever again, it's just too easy to find people. And this definitely just isn't going to go away. If this were certain other parts of the country we would have already read something in the paper, and I'm not talking an article about the shop closing.

Threats of violence probably aren't necessary and will likely only lead to problems down the road. We are all frustrated and confused about why these guys are not communicating like they said they would, but there is no need to muddy your case with threats or even actual violence. If we ever do have to go in front of a judge to prove our case, it will look better for all of us if we were civil. Even if the other party is making it very very hard to do so. That's my 2 cents. But I'm not owed as much money as some other people here.

And if the guys at C and C are reading this. Tempers are running high out there guys. Communicate with us like you told the ATF you would and things will go much better for you. The note on the door was lovely, but answer the phone/texts, and give peoples guns back that you still have. If you know you have someones gun... get on the phone and call them to give it back. BE PROACTIVE!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top