JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sides the fact that we have a lot more news in general, and there is the internet reporting everything so a much wider perspective of the world than in the past, we also have those controlling the media who gain a lot from pushing a message of fear and chaos.
Need to drive more traffic to your news website? Manufacture some outrage!
No one paying attention to your Twitter account? Manufacture some outrage!
Advertisers pulling out of your newspaper due to low readership?
Manufacture some outrage!

I'm sure it's been said, and noticed, many many times on this forum, but we truly live in the era of manufactured outrage. Yes, there is still much to be done about the global state of affairs, but why, when we live in the generally safest and most peaceful period in global history, is everyone walking around in a constant state of fear and mental distress? Hint: the answer has two words, the first one sounds like "canyoufracture"

I blame all forms of media. Television as well as social media.
No one produces factual, non biased news anymore. Its all hot button issues, hate/discontent and what ever else can gin up views. They LOVE violence, they LOVE to spread hate by selective reporting..

Social media spreads most of the hate and encourages sociopathic behavior in some due to the anonymity an online presence brings with it. All you have to do to witness what is read the comment sections.. Whats said to one another is often atrocious.

Last Edited:
What's going on around the world.People are going crazy can any one tell me what the heck is going on.

George Soros and other so-called 'elites' are stirring up trouble, trying to unconstitutionally change our and other's way of living. BLM is funded by George, in an effort to have our police forces nationalized. George wants to cover the world with muslim scum for some reason as well--Also George owns most of the major media, which is why you don't see most of the news on tv anymore, only what he wants you to watch

I agree with most here, The World has become much smaller in the last 100 years both figuratively and litterely, Information is KING in this digital age and sharing of information has brought the world to our own front door's. There was a time not so long ago that information was limited to News papers and radio, or T.V if you could afford it, and the "Local" news was all you cared about, and the Local sales of products were all that were a concern. Now days, with the Interwebs, we learn of bombing's in countries we have never heard of, and other things from people we had no idea even existed! Combined with a population explosion in the last 100 years, we have become a much smaller world! WAR is coming to a world near you sooner then later, We have had peace for too long, and people have grown fat, complacent.

In my mind, what we are seeing is the natural course of progression when we seek to bring a promise of false peace by removing all the restraints on certain aspects of the human condition. Backs turning on teachings and beliefs that have often helped restrain evil. Since religious talk is generally verboten on this forum, I'll just leave it at that.

I believe this is the underlying root cause of everything we're seeing today. If we research the histories of cultures and societies that have "imploded" from the biblical times, we can clearly see the similarities with ours today. Look from an historical perspective if "religion" offends you. Okay, I'm off the soap box (pulpit?).

In my opinion all societys last 200-300 years before collapse (Greek, Rome, Byzantine Empire and etc) and drop into disorder.
Pretty sure after a society hits a level of resource availability and has a surplus of food people begin to forget how hard food production is. With a good Army they forget how hard it is to keep out Barbarian raiders. After a while they vote in there democracy to give them selves free things and things are OK for a while. That is until the balance of producers is smaller than the takers then it begins to crash/implode.

George Soros and other so-called 'elites' are stirring up trouble, trying to unconstitutionally change our and other's way of living. BLM is funded by George, in an effort to have our police forces nationalized. George wants to cover the world with muslim scum for some reason as well--Also George owns most of the major media, which is why you don't see most of the news on tv anymore, only what he wants you to watch
Obama loves the lap whisperings.. like any good crotch puppet.

In my opinion all societys last 200-300 years before collapse (Greek, Rome, Byzantine Empire and etc) and drop into disorder.
Pretty sure after a society hits a level of resource availability and has a surplus of food people begin to forget how hard food production is. With a good Army they forget how hard it is to keep out Barbarian raiders. After a while they vote in there democracy to give them selves free things and things are OK for a while. That is until the balance of producers is smaller than the takers then it begins to crash/implode.
You're right. Institutions are cyclical. They tend to get "top-heavy" with government blood suckage and then the host dies.. the pyramid collapses.
Thank the Jesus for our constitution.. it's trying to slow it.

+1 Further to this, the world is becoming full and resources are becoming more scarce. Consequently there is more competition for those resources. Personally, I think population growth is the single biggest problem the world faces today. Just about any problem we have can be attributed to it. But people are largely unaware of this.

Consider this...

In 1900 the world population hit 1 billion people. And it took millennia to reach that number. Fast forward just 100 years to 2000 and the world population didn't just double, it increased exponentially to 6 billion people! Imagine where the world will be at in 2100?

And here's a little riddle to help illustrate the severity of this...

Assume that it's 11:30 p.m. and we start with a jar with just two organisms in it. The rules are that those two entities will double every 30 seconds and the jar will be completely full at midnight.

Question: At what time will the jar be half full? (answer below)

Answer: At 11:59 and 30 seconds the jar will be half full, because at midnight they will double for the last time, filling the jar.

So up until 11:59:30 things are looking pretty ok, right? There's still plenty of space left in the jar.

Get the point?

By the time we wake up and even realize we've got a population problem, it may be 11:59:30 and way too late. We may already be there.
Some say we were hunter gatherers and when we started farming was the down turn of the people.
Then we could feeds mad people and some would not work for the benefits.
And here we are.
There was lots of predictions about what would become of the world.
All the bad things happening were pretty easy to predict

Life's Balancing Act is forever thus

- 50 feet or more from sharp rocks and no net = no opportunity to learn from your mistakes.

- 50 feet or less from the ground with net = chance to learn or try 'till you make it.

- 3 feet or less from the ground lands on a sofa, gets counseling for life, with disability pay and lots of sympathy = everyone wants to try, almost nobody makes harder challenge.

- line painted on ground by Daddy, held up by others, doesn't matter if they step wrong because they aren't expected to be able to be able to learn or succeed = they won't learn or succeed so become politicians, central planners or teach in Ivy League.

#1 = Envy
If

#1 = Me. Me. Me. (How it's commonly used)

And not

#1 = God (How I think it should be used)

Than I'll agree with you, though replacing envy with greed would work too. And I know some people don't believe in God, and this post will probably get nuked but I wanted to say that anyways.

Yep, him & Bloomberg are pushing the same ideology, control the sheeple by using corrupt politicians.:mad::mad::mad:

What's going on around the world.People are going crazy can any one tell me what the heck is going on.

I think too many people in this thread are reaching, and the answer is much more simple,...

There aren't any leaders anymore. With social media, any and every person's flaws are exploited to the point that their good qualities, their leadership abilities, become marginalized under a little dirt.

How badly do people nowadays desire a true leader? A strong leader? Try reading this:

Bahraini Writer Shocked By Idolization Of Hitler Among Arab Youth
"I interrupted one of the girls who said that Hitler was her favorite figure, asking her: 'Are you serious or joking?' She looked at me, amazed, and replied: 'Yes, I am serious.' This led another girl to add: 'I too love Hitler's personality.' I asked the first girl: 'What do you like about Hitler's personality?' She responded, very confidently: 'His strength, and his ability to unite his country's military and leadership and to stand fast in war.'

The world has become devoid of leaders. At least in the public view. Today's policy makers have taken their leadership behind the curtain to become puppeteers.

And for those decrying Geo Soros, think about what he has become, and how he has been shielded from a public that knows not much more about him other than his name and how he spends his money.
Bloomberg is much the same. He found his policies weren't popular when he was trying to sell them himself. He was too easily defeated when confronted head-on. So he stepped behind the curtain and is using populist fronts (and political donations) like Everytown and Moms-demand-action etc to get those policies enacted.

The world is hurting for leadership, and if we're not careful, the worst person at the worst time will step into the void and screw us all.

:s0101: I think you hit the nail with that post Jamie6.5 That is the REAL problem! This country hasn't really had a real leader since Reagan! Add to that, the States have not had any thing of note, and it all adds up to what you point to, shade politics carried out by unknowns with their own agendas, and worse, those agendas do not stand up to the vote of the people, not are they even seen by the public, they just happen, and we get screwed for political favor or gaine of the few who wish loardship over the Sheeple!:eek:

Charlotte man shot by police allegedly stabbed wife, threatened to kill family, documents show Charlotte Man Shot By Police Allegedly Stabbed Wife, Threatened To Kill Family, Documents Show

Well this guy was just another POS.

The problem now is social media and MSM. Everyone glorifies the carnage and these craptards lives in infamy.

And instead of cracking heads and stiff punishments they are glorified and the message is spreads it's someone else's fault.

On what causes it, integrating cultures that are so different, govt/social diversity that preaches the other side, race, culture is evil.
The "everyone gets a trophy" crowd.

And as usual the rise and success of welfare babies that are raised with no love, no care, and are treated like garbage. They are instilled with so much hate from a young age they will grow to have a damaged uncompassionate soul that is only relieved by the destruction of someone else's happiness and peace.

The slave mentaility and hatred of everything white america, raised to expect that you are owned something. And that it's someone else's fault for you not being able to breeze through life.
That mentality has spread through racial divides and cultures. It's the new Amerika.

And it will get worse until this country falls into complete anarchy and depression.

God I feel so sorry for my children.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top