JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How do you have most of your guns stored?

• Locked in a safe/lockbox at all times

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Staged close by in small locked containers

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Staged openly around my home with ammo locked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Staged openly around my home unlocked

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
None of the answered really fit us. We have two safes so a good portion are in a safe. Our EDC piece's are of course out. Keep a couple for me, one for Wife. Then tend to keep a couple others around the house. Only locked up if we are both going to be going out of town.

None of the answered really fit us. We have two safes so a good portion are in a safe. Our EDC piece's are of course out. Keep a couple for me, one for Wife. Then tend to keep a couple others around the house. Only locked up if we are both going to be going out of town.
Ah got it - yeah, I tried to be a bit open by adding "most" of the guns but definitely understand that most people won't fully fall into one category or another - tried my best haha

5703937473_3749554781_b.jpg

PRESS RELEASE: Brady United Against Gun Violence
Poll shows that majority of gun owners practice unsafe firearm storage, confirming the need for more laws. News at 11:00.

My firearms are sittin' pretty inside their own 1500 square foot facility. It is complete with its own solid wood, triple lock front entry way and a self contained docking bay for the quick access 4x4 get away vehicle that exits out the back of the compound. There's an on prem German Husky mix that's more bark than bite, but the robber to be doesn't know that.

Oh, and it's climate controlled. I call it a "house."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads