How do you have most of your guns stored?

• Locked in a safe/lockbox at all times

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Staged close by in small locked containers

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Staged openly around my home with ammo locked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Staged openly around my home unlocked

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Reactions
None of the answered really fit us. We have two safes so a good portion are in a safe. Our EDC piece's are of course out. Keep a couple for me, one for Wife. Then tend to keep a couple others around the house. Only locked up if we are both going to be going out of town.
Ah got it - yeah, I tried to be a bit open by adding “most” of the guns but definitely understand that most people won’t fully fall into one category or another - tried my best haha

Reactions
5703937473_3749554781_b.jpg

Reactions
View attachment 871881
I have no firearms anymore. I destroyed them all because I was told mere ownership of them was toxically patriarchal, racist and anti climate science.

Yeah I turned in all mine at the mandatory buy back this last month. Oregon said it would give me a huge tax credit and a secure spot for the vaccination so I can keep my job.

My firearms are sittin’ pretty inside their own 1500 square foot facility. It is complete with its own solid wood, triple lock front entry way and a self contained docking bay for the quick access 4x4 get away vehicle that exits out the back of the compound. There’s an on prem German Husky mix that’s more bark than bite, but the robber to be doesn’t know that.

Oh, and it’s climate controlled. I call it a “house.”

Upcoming Events

2A Rally at the Capitol
Salem, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top