JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just picked up a CMP M1Garand a few days ago. I hadn't intended to spend that money any time soon, but the 1639 is on the wall. Splattered all over it, really. Like a horse that drank too much coffee.

I also recently purchased another SKS. I have the other semis that I want.

I'm not big on ARs— honestly, I think they are ugly and boring— but I have made sure I have the *parts* to make a couple. And mags. Mostly as an FU to certain people.

I am also stocking up on mags for my existing Rugers (Sr9, SR9c, 9e and PCC: all share mags) and for the CZ 75 I intend to purchase before July.

Basically, I am re-jiggering my plans in order to to get the scary scary mags and guns first and kicking the purchase of the few revolvers and shotguns I still want down the road.

Sad thread made me sad :(

The closer OR gets to something, probably just more ammo and reloading supplies.

If Keltec releases their latest vaperwear and it's reliable. Maybe one of those.

WA and OR used to be pretty solidly in the "free state" column. You can keep moving, but so are the Californians.
You talk as if I had moved before. I was born and raised here. But I dunno if you've been paying attention lately, but in the last 10 years this state has gone far off the deep end with strict gun laws coming in, cost of living tripling, minimum wage and taxes going up causing cost of living to go up with it.

So I would much rather buy a house in a state where housing is literally 3x cheaper so I get 3x more house and property for my money. Makes absolutely no sense to pay 3x as much for a shanty here when I can get a nice home with garage/shop, etc for 1/3rd the cost. and as a bonus they are a pro-2a state.

just sayin.

You guys forget, tomorrow is not a promise. I live for today because I have no other choice. I think about tomorrow but I try not to worry about it.

I recently bought a Trijicon MRO with the green dot. I wanted to take my AK to the next step, hate the iron sights. I also need to purchase more ammo.

Well I went big.......WA State has a new HCAR in their midst, thanks specifically to all this legislative madness. That's on top of the 10mm Kriss Vector and now five 33rd magazines.

Still just buying magazines, and wear components for ARs. I guess I need springs and extractors for my pistols too.

Still haven't convinced myself to buy a new non-ar15 rifle. Might buy a g43x.

Well I went big.......WA State has a new HCAR in their midst, thanks specifically to all this legislative madness. That's on top of the 10mm Kriss Vector and now five 33rd magazines.

Yep!

I have added at least 5 new "scary" guns and innumerable normal capacity magazines since the bill was passed that normally I would not have bought.

Leftists will always fail at their stated goals.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top