JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use Sweets 7.62.
What no has told you is "Do not use a bronze brush or copper jag." you will leach the copper from them and not know if you are getting copper from the jag or the barrel. Plastic jags are available.

I use Sweets 7.62.
What no has told you is "Do not use a bronze brush or copper jag." you will leach the copper from them and not know if you are getting copper from the jag or the barrel. Plastic jags are available.

hmm.. never thought of that before. i DO know from first hand experience that copper cutter will dissolve bronze phosphate brushes- 'cause i had a bottle of it bust open in my range kit once, and subsequently had to replace about $75 worth of brushes.

i guess this is why stainless steel brushes were invented. for years, for the life of me, i haven't been able to figure out why the **** anyone would make a brush out of steel- but now there's a reason. i still would never, ever use a steel brush in the bore of a barrel i cared about.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top