JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can't go wrong with a DPMS "sportical" rifle. Inexpensive, and basic. Great shooters.

OOOHHHH NOOOOO it has to be a novesky or DD....nothing less will shoot more than 10 rounds without breaking something

How dare anyone even suggest something like a simple cheap DMPS,Bushmaster,S&W M&P,Stag,Del Ton,(did I miss any of the perfectly good starter ARs?)Oly Arms

OOOHHHH NOOOOO it has to be a novesky or DD....nothing less will shoot more than 10 rounds without breaking something

How dare anyone even suggest something like a simple cheap DMPS,Bushmaster,S&W M&P,Stag,Del Ton,(did I miss any of the perfectly good starter ARs?)Oly Arms

Not a single post in this thread suggesting he go with a "higher tier" rifle but here you go with this stuff... Chip on your shoulder, or what?

I bought a Spike lower at the gun show for $250, Im looking at TNT's (a local company) uppers. TNT has some decent looking uppers for $450, So I would have a total of $700 in my first AR.

Also thinking about go with a Rock River upper with a stainless bull barrel, I dont know yet :gun09:

I have a complete Palmetto dissipator flat top upper in 5.56 1:7 twist with a SA&A lower and a CMMG lower kit and UTG stock, buffer, buffer tube, and spring. It was my first "build" and I spent about $650.
IMAG0048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews