JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want a Les Baer Stinger so bad I can taste it.

stinger-stainless.jpg

Now THAT is a beautiful gun. I have not heard of them before, but I might just have to get one. Hmmm.....

The Bren Ten was a great idea for it's time, take a CZ and remake it, but then along came Tangfolio in the mid '90's with their own version for around $400 instantly making the Bren a novelty item... oh and you could get mags for the Witness....I'd say the same applies to the Fortis today....

Already have:
Walther PPK/S (Interarms)
CZ 73

Want to get:
Sig P6
Beretta PX4 sub-compact
Walther PK380
Walther P99
Kimber 1911 x2 - matched set
Shiloh 1874 Sharps Buffalo Rifle - Quigley Special

That's just a starter list that comes up off the top of my head!

The Gun Room. I wouldn't buy there, but they have some cool stuff.

One of the guys there was insisting that Nancy Pelosi was the president of CZ-USA. That place is so weird.

Some of the reviews about The Gun Room

I had to go look around by myself because buddy apparently had something better to do. Eventually, I found a decent case. On the plus side, it was only $10. On the downside I had to listen to the guy behind the counter in a trucker hat rant on about how Obama is going to take our guns and give them to the immigrants or some such nonsense for ten minutes while I patiently waited to pay for my case.

...the prices at the gun room are a complete ripoff. No one sells at MSRP ever let alone 30% above MSRP.

A man asked how much a mossberg pistol grip shotgun went for and was yelled at in front of myself and told him he couldn't buy a piece of crap.(mossberg is the only shotgun to pass u.s. military torture test)...

...told me i should buy a revolver, and it could kill two honda filled cars full of mexicans.

No matter what firearm or accessory you are interested in, what you already have is crap, and what they say you need is the best. Anything and everything you say is wrong, all their opinions are right.

Called to ask if he had any Savage model rifles in stock and he replied. "I wouldn't sell that crap in my store."

EAA Witness chrome 10MM

Glock21/W~10MM conversion

A pair of Uberti nickel No 3 Scofield Russians 45 LC

A Uberti nickel No 3 Scofield hideout 45 LC

A single action Starr revolver repro

Several Ruger LCPs

A S & W custom shop 460 for hunting

yeah, someone should get on that right away....

oh, wait....

As far as the 5.7, no one yet seems massively impressed by the round...

I agree. I looked at getting a FiveseveN a while back, but without the higher velocity AP round (sold only to police and military by FN) convinced myself with a little research into the ballistics that the FiveSeveN rounds available were not much different powerwise than a 22 magnum.

I agree. I looked at getting a FiveseveN a while back, but without the higher velocity AP round (sold only to police and military by FN) convinced myself with a little research into the ballistics that the FiveSeveN rounds available were not much different powerwise than a 22 magnum.

My FiveseveN went very quickly from a fun and unique gun to feeling like shooting a very plastic feeling and very expensive to shoot .22 pistol. Great Zombie gun though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top