JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine was issued by Columbia County and was totally painless. They were very pro carry and helpful. One thing to consider is you have to renew in person so where he lives in relation to the issue county kind of matters.

May be a bit of a drive but Linn county is very gun friendly. I remember reading about someone from Washington trying a bunch of counties but running into long delays or issues but had no problem getting one in Linn county. Of course I'm a resident here but I can confirm they are great. It's like they want you to have it. I had an issue with a certificate I took in to get mine so I used my hunters safety card from 20+Yrs ago. I have a POW tattoo on my arm and they saw it and said I could have brought in my dd214 also, I commented that I didn't have pistol qualification on there like your suppose to if your going to use your dd214 to get your CHL and they said they didn't care and that Linn county is very pro military and would have given it to me anyways. Not sure if your friend is a vet or not but that's just an example of how laid back they are about it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top