JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No. I'm seeing it consistently at .06/round and even at .054.

I was at the gun show in Portland today and saw quite a bit going for .10-.15/round. Way too rich for the current supply.

I was buying it at .05-.06 all summer long from different online deals an just buying it off shelves when it was there. Maybe I'm just not hunting for it as much lately.

The on line prices look good until you figure in shipping. The last k I bought I screwed up and ended up spending .12 a round for. I can reload most of my center fire for under .06 a round.:confused::p

Last Edited:
I pretty much quit shooting 22LR. I still have a bunch but the prices are too high. I have no desire to pay that much money for 22LR. I have a couple of bricks of Federal HV 22, and a couple bricks of 22 Match (Eley and Wolf). I occasionally whack a marauding rodent or two around the property, but that's the extent of shooting my rimfires now.

No. I'm seeing it consistently at .06/round and even at .054.

I was at the gun show in Portland today and saw quite a bit going for .10-.15/round. Way too rich for the current supply.

The gun show.....Pretty disappointing seeing vendors, vendors who depend on US to stay in business, selling Thunderbolt for $45.00. I saw a new jug of Bullseye for $45.00, and a pound of Autocomp for $50.00!! Right across from one was Curt's with pounds of HS-6 for $28.00. Curt's Discount Shooters Supply is good people as far as I'm concerned. Even during the dark times he was getting some powder in, it was higher because he was getting screwed with shorted orders but still had to pay full haz-mat.

Back on topic. Saw CCI minimags at $10.00m, Agilla(sp?) at $60.00! Good news though is brass case 9mm in 1000 pack was right close to $200.00 again, for those that don't make it themselves for $6.00 a box.

Mike

Wow. Lots of folks finding good deals on .22LR, but in a pinch you'd be hard pressed to find any at these lower prices. At 8 to 9-cents a round, there's still some scalping happening, but at least a feller can usually find them online locally.

I'll bet not a lot of kids are gonna get a new .22 rifle for Christmas.:)

WAYNO.

I would pay 4 to 5 cents per round for generic .22 LR, maybe a little more if it becomes very available on the shelf and that is where the price stabilizes at.

But not 10 cents per round - that is more than the retailers online are asking (but as mentioned, shipping factors in, especially since they limit quantities so you can't get free shipping unless you buy something else).

There are a lot of website with free shipping in slickguns post and they all a round 19.99 per box of Federal bulk pack I think average out aeound .065 cents. Good luck with the buy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top