JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Phwew!! I thought you'd lost your mind when I wrote satin and you didn't correct me...:D

Mine were all black... i never owned a camo gun. Still don't.
Accully the only gun that I have now that came already camo is my super Nova all the other ones I spay paint lol

It's a duck gun lol
It's going to get wet banging around dropped in the mud rain snow what ever .I don't give a $hit about the looks of it I know it's going to get beat up

Lol don't talk $hit do you know what it took to dig this gun out to take a picture.i had to move 5 guns to get to it .man I need another safe. MVIMG_20180915_185327.jpg MVIMG_20180915_185235.jpg MVIMG_20180915_185618.jpg

Yep I been phesant hunting and seen a bird fly and get shot at by 5 or 6 guys and just keep on flying .not one guy hit it
One year, dad and I were hunting out in Quincy and there was a great big concrete irrigation ditch that wound through that whole area. Across the other side of it was a "lake" (more like a mud hole, most of the time). Reeds all around it.
ONE duck lazily flies over, maybe a couple hundred feet off the ground.
We were working a field on the other side of the road, so this whole scene was way off in the distance, but as that duck flew over, we could hear the guns start going off.....a LOT of guns!
Dad was like, "sounds like the battle of bulge".
That duck never waivered from its path and no one ever touched it.....just kept right on flying like nothing ever happened.
We both just shook our heads and went back to walking the field.
:D

That's a nice gun, EPS. Congrats on your new purchase.

Dean

One year, dad and I were hunting out in Quincy and there was a great big concrete irrigation ditch that wound through that whole area. Across the other side of it was a "lake" (more like a mud hole, most of the time). Reeds all around it.
ONE duck lazily flies over, maybe a couple hundred feet off the ground.
We were working a field on the other side of the road, so this whole scene was way off in the distance, but as that duck flew over, we could hear the guns start going off.....a LOT of guns!
Dad was like, "sounds like the battle of bulge".
That duck never waivered from its path and no one ever touched it.....just kept right on flying like nothing ever happened.
We both just shook our heads and went back to walking the field.
:D

That's a nice gun, EPS. Congrats on your new purchase.

Dean
That's not the gun I just bought that is my Nova I just took a picture of it because @bbbass were talking about camo guns .
And I said the only gun I have that came already camo was my Nova I painted all the other ones.the other camo gun in the picture is my 870 lol I spray painted that thing about three different times

I will post a picture of the new one when I get it .
Lol and to kinda keep this thread on topic.
I am going to try to catch a bird this season LOL

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads