JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-gunners gather for 'Nat'l Whatever It Takes' day in D.C.

This morning at 11 a.m. in Washington, D.C., gun control proponents will descend on Capitol Hill to lobby for "greater gun control" and heading the way, according to WUSA, is the father of slain WDBJ reporter Alison Parker, who was brutally gunned down last month during a live broadcast in Virginia.

<broken link removed>

I wonder what rights we should lobby to take away from these folks? What could they lose that might actually wake them up to what they're doing? Freedom of assembly? Freedom of speech? Maybe the way to fight back is to take away a freedom they hold dear. I wonder how they would feel about that?

They don't know.

I watched the Fox12 AM news show cover the "fat people" rant by the comedian and publicly shame the comedian.
Doing that gives away your 1st Amendment protection on speech.
Sure the bit was uncomfortable, in poor taste, but that is one of the roles of comedy - to make us face those situations.

I don't believe anyone has a right to not be offended so I can't say the bit was offensive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top