JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the range today for a nice peaceful morning of shooting. I usually arrive before "First Shot" time so I was wandering around to see what got left behind from a weekend of shooters.

Wow! Someone left approximately 120 rounds of .308 brass in BHA Match, Winchester Match, and Hornady Match. Didn't even put it in the 'Brass Bucket' but in the trash.

A dilemma for sure. What to do. Pick the brass out of the trash and put it in the Brass Bucket or just leave it.

I got the first part done, now I'm sitting at home wondering when I'll put it in the bucket (or not:cool:).

Sure is nice brass. Maybe I'll just reload it a couple of times while trying to make up my mind:s0155::s0155:

In the trash means fair game for any treasure hunter. You helped recycle!
If you feel really guilty do three good deeds at the range to make up for it. That, and two Hail Mary's. Go forth and sin no more my son...

:s0008:

This is why I love going to the police rifle range, those guys regularly leave tons of BHA, Federal, and Hornady match brass in little piles next to where they were shooting. It's like a cow paddy of love for me to take home and load up into fresh ammo. Back when I worked up at a local range, we had the coast guard coming through doing training all the time, and they would just strip the ammo off the clips, and throw bandoliers and all kinds of other good stuff away, I would usually make sure I got there before they did, and provide them with a few empty clean trash cans for them to dispose of all that "waste". I think I still have 5 50 cal ammo cans full of .223 stripper clips, and charging guides.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top