JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been giving it a lot of thought lately. Whatever happened too all those "parts kits". Supposedly sold for the express purpose of building a semi auto or repair of existing legal full auto guns. You know what I'm talking about! Bren kits with torch cut recievers, 1919a4's, sten guns, saw all of these advertised in shotgun news for years, they must have sold tons of them. But it seems relatively few where made into semiautos, in the case of the sten I'll wager no small number came into the country, yet you never hear much about them. Not in any legal or illegal sense.So what happened? I'll wager they are sitting up in the garage at grandads house, his "just in case" stash. some basic tools, a cheap welder and a few hours time, and you have an urban combat weapon that served the brits for close to 3 decades in one variation or another.
Well I hate to bring you the bad news, or to sound like a panicked reactionary, but we seem to be pretty close to that "just in case" time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top