JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This stuff shoots great. Only issue I have with it is the fact that you cannot reload it due to the fact that they are using small Pistol primers instead of the large pistol primers. I guess you MAY be able to reload it, just not sure if the de-priming tool will fit through the smaller pocket? I now shoot the PMC and Winchester white box. Its a few bucks more but can collect and reload without issue or question.

This stuff shoots great. Only issue I have with it is the fact that you cannot reload it due to the fact that they are using small Pistol primers instead of the large pistol primers. I guess you MAY be able to reload it, just not sure if the de-priming tool will fit through the smaller pocket? I now shoot the PMC and Winchester white box. Its a few bucks more but can collect and reload without issue or question.

Thanks for the info. I guess I should have read the fine print on their website.

Large print: Blazer Brass is loaded in reloadable brass cases for added value. Standard Boxer-type primers and primer pockets mean you can reload Blazer Brass cases just like any other case. Blazer Brass is loaded with a protected-base FMJ bullet. CCI® primers insure reliable ignition, and we load clean-burning propellants.

Small print: A number of factory 45 Auto cartridges are fitted with small primer pockets. There is no safety hazard in reloading these cases with standard small pistol primers. However, most published load data is developed using cartridge cases with large primer pockets and standard large pistol primers. A small pistol primer should have no trouble igniting a 45 Auto charge but may produce slightly less pressure.

Not such a great deal after all...

Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top