JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CD,

Your mention of Nat'l Geo reminds of recently watching 'Locked Up'.

Another documentary about monsters who exist in human form.

They're right where they belong - behind bars.

It's a great reminder to stay situational-ly aware.

Some of these violent mutations kill for sport.

Are they all violent?

No, just the majority...

Watching the Audie Murphy movie "Bullet for a Badman"

I thought I'd seen all of his but this is a New one on me.

FWIW: I'd give this one a 10 on a Scale of One to Five.

KKG

Working my way through "Top Shot" "reality" show via Amazon Prime over the last few weeks as time permits.

Finding it interesting, ludicrous & hilarious.

IMO the most ludicrous bit (so far) was the flint lock rifle bit...wind making the barrel waver, causing the users inaccuracy. Haha Haha!

Really into westerns right now. Feeling nostalgic about American culture, which we seem to lose more and more of each day.

Last weekend it was Once Upon a Time in the West, tonight it's The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Love those older westerns. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Fistful of Dollars, High Noon, Hondo, Shane, Jeremiah Johnson, Pale Rider, Tombstone, (teehee) Blazing Saddles, et al. I recently watched a family favorite, The Magnificent Seven. (Funny family side story; in youth, my father was neighbors with Natividad Vacío and his family, who was in that picture. He was buds with his children, the families went to the beach together, had cookouts, saw each other at mass, etc. One time at said religious rite, his bud pointed out another man a few pews back: George Reeves, Superman, was attending. :s0112:)

The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. I thought it was a movie, then when it ended, I saw the dreaded words "Season1 Episode1". Now I'm invested in it for the long run. At least 9 more episodes. It's a good watch though. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top