JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I cant stand Turkey.

Doing 3 racks of BBQ ribs on the Traeger with 3 sauces and 4 lbs of 5 count bacon wrapped shrimp over grilled onions and carrots on the charcoal feeder BBQ which is quickly becoming my favorite cooking device. I live in the land of wonderful BBQ sauce. The beer selection sucs but the sauce selection more than makes up for it.

That Bessingers...Oh man thats good.

IMG-0433.jpg

I don't know. We had our usual plan to have Thanksgiving with our friends, their parents and my parent, and our kids. Was there year to cook. The kiddo had a fever of 103 last night and 101 today. Probably not Covid but probably flu, so the old folks preclude our attendance. We have a ham, and taters aren't hard. I just grabbed a Costco pumpkin pie, so we'll be fine.

I'm told that's a fabulous way to cut down on the number of Christmas presents you need to buy…
When I first got on FB long ago there was a joke about that. Saying this year I cut way down on the number of presents I need to buy by sharing my political views on FB. It was one of my SUPER left kids who posted it. I asked if they were trying to tell me something and no answer as I had not yet sent them anything :s0140:

Ran 20 lbs of ribs through the Traeger yesterday. Saucing them up today for another quick heating up.

Shrimps getting prepared here in a few minutes and then all the meat accompaniments.

All that said with my post above...
One year I did get two turkeys with my flintlock fowler...
One for us...one for the landowner who let me hunt on their property.
So we do go all traditional at times..... :D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top