JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
got a DOA co2 pistol.... thought i'd snag a pic of the pair before i send the defunct one back.

nice little plinker, sure hated waiting another couple weeks, but Daisy/Gamo folks do have great service in my limited experience.

anyway, a little posing before packing...

View attachment 875211View attachment 875213
They do make a lot of them now that look like a good home trainer for different pistols.

When I got started into airguns, someone warned me this day might happen. #tagsguild #backyardplinking

co2pistolcollectionMAY2021a.jpg

Three of them are "keepers". But not QUITE ready to sell the others yet. ;)

recoil pads on a little airgun, i know, i know. :) But the extra length-of-pull is nice. Time will tell how long it lasts, they're about 10 bucks each.

recoilpadsmary2021a.jpg recoilpadsinstalledMay2021a.jpg

6F74CB16-703E-4A0A-8F1A-672EFDEA1AF5.jpeg

My daughter had her first practice today with her LG400 (Walther) at the Junior Olympics here in Michigan. This is her first time qualifying for them, she's also shooting in smallbore this week! We're representing Oregon! she just turned 14 last week and is shooting as a J3.

today's pew pew pew poser! might even shoot it a bit later.

ASG's CZ P-09 clone. 16-round mag .177 co2 pellet pistol.

Nice, full-size pistol for those of us with XL hands. :)

ASG_CZ-P09_177pellet_withlights_may2021a.jpg

#tagsguild
#pdxfrank
#airgunshooting

my favorite big brown truck showed up today and dropped off a
Xisico XS60C "Flying Dragon" tuned .177 co2 pellet air rifle.

XisicoXS60C177co2pelletairrifle_may2021a.jpg

next up.

taking advantage of all the neighbors off to the beach or whatever and this perfect mid-80s co2 weather. :)

dianachaser22may2021g.jpg

EDIT:
a bit later...

three mags of .22 fun right there. six x8 rounds so far from one co2. gonna try a few more. the chaser does seem to offer quite a few shots per canister.

dianachaser22_may2021other001.jpg

EDIT 2:
A couple hours later, decided the front sight can go away.
dianachaser_removefrontsight001.jpg dianachaser_removefrontsight002.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm presently looking at the FX Impact M3 and the FX Maverick rifles, 700mm barrels, 590 (?) cc CF reservoirs, 22 cal. They are not the least costly options in the market but they do seem to have a good reputation. I love the claim that they can shoot a LOT on a charge, for one thing.

What would anyone here knowledgeable in the world of airguns see as the differences between them, outside the obvious?

What would be other, possibly better, options?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top