JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, right now I've just come in for a mug of Joe after shooting the first twenty pistol pellets of the day. After the coffee has gone down some - it has no effect on me, BTW - I'll go back out and take twenty shots with the rifle.

Pistol - left-hand only.

Rifle - ten right and ten left.

Right now it's 35F here and a mite breezy with it.

Tomorrow I'll shoot a right-hand pistol some.

Why not just buy an up-rated airgun? Of course you can - in the USA there is no upper limit to the m/e of an airgun.

Ask Lewis and Clarke.

...and for what it's worth - and you can take this to the bank from an airgun manufacturer here in UK - Daystate - a dieseling springer is being subjected to at LEAST three times the normal stress of a gun that is being operated the way it was intended by the manufacturers.

Your money.
Good info.

Maybe im mistaken but that's dieseling on the opposite side of a springer. Im talking about dieseling in a straight valve bodied gun. Not sure if it makes a whole heap of difference but it seems to me it would basically be more like a traditional fire arm.

Youd probably have to tesla valve the tank or something to keep the pressure from resonating back into the tank and causing a spike.
It would def. Have MANY problems to overcome i could see.

But like you said might not make a hill 'o bean difference in the long run.

I just took this pic for somebody else on this forum [Yo, Dude], so I thought I'd share it around...

1614701092288.png
Top is a 1978-built Walther LP3 recoilless target pistol - looks like a club and shoots like a dream now that has been repaired for only the second time since it was new. Bottom, of course, is the Walther CP88 pellet pistol with the made-for-Walther red dot scope. It's actually VERY good, with nine settings for brightness. Double-action is quite sweet, too.

I just took this pic for somebody else on this forum [Yo, Dude], so I thought I'd share it around...

View attachment 835737
Top is a 1978-built Walther LP3 recoilless target pistol - looks like a club and shoots like a dream now that has been repaired for only the second time since it was new. Bottom, of course, is the Walther CP88 pellet pistol with the made-for-Walther red dot scope. It's actually VERY good, with nine settings for brightness. Double-action is quite sweet, too.
Any idea who made the RDS for Walther? and what years they were made? I have one from maybe 10 years ago. It is a decent little sight for what it is. I thinks its sitting on a MKII if IIRC and shot some decent enough groups with it to be impressed

Usually associated with ammunition of all kinds, primers, percussion caps and airgun pellets, rather than putting their name on a budget RDS. It has never let me down though, since 1997, when I bought it in Chester.

Usually associated with ammunition of all kinds, primers, percussion caps and airgun pellets, rather than putting their name on a budget RDS. It has never let me down though, since 1997, when I bought it in Chester.
I used to have one of their little brochures and catalogs for airguns when i was young. As well as Anschutz and Beeman. Man all the days i spent dreaming about those.
Those an Jr. Dragsters..
Was probably early to mid '90's
Not even sure if RWS makes airguns anymore. Sadly kind of fell out of airguns when i moved out of the woods. :(

Lately I have Been doing some pest control with my Hatsan flashpup .22. I am really amazed at the capabilities of this little bullpup. I have jsb 18.13 heavies going about 900fps with great accuracy. I have made some ridiculous shots with it. Yesterday I took out a starling at what I thought was about 80yds. Today I checked distance with a laser rangefinder and it was actually 89yds. It is all but routine at 50-60yds. Pigeon and starling crap is going to be way less prevalent around here at this rate. I wish I had bought a pcp gun long ago as I am definitely hooked. I have an airforce talonp carbine setup in .25 on order for those tougher critters and pigeons and crows at bad angles. I can't wait to dial it in and put it through the paces. Air guns are a great way to stay sharp for hunting season.

I recently ordered a Benjamin 392s for critter control. It should be here this week. It wasn't in stock anywhere. I finally found an outfit in Arizona that had one in stock. Whatever the case, I'll probably knock my eye out with it. :p

google'd that 392s and that's a good lookin' shooter! not sure about going pump tho', as i'm already getting repetitive stress injury from a break-barrel. :s0029:

i'm excited for a new tune R9 coming in from flyingdragon. most i've ever spent for an airgun, it better be a better shot than i am.
(okay, maybe that's not a high enuff standard. ;) )

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top